Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo and strength gains

JohnnyWest

I'm going to be putting a cycle together i'll probably start mid june if all goes well, but i'm thinking if throwing some halo in htere at 50mg for 4 weeks.
I'm looking for good strength gains, maybe comparable to var, but since halo is cheaper and one of the few AAS i've never tried,i'm curious.

For those of you who have used it, did the gains in strength last or did they eventually disappear? I was thionking maybe the strength gains are from CNS stimulation since it's such a strong androgen. Any thoughts?

Halo has been something i've always wanted to try because i used to be a powerlifter when i was younger. Bump for more replies form users. There used to be a bunch on this board a few years ago. Superhaloman or something.

taste-icles said:
strength went away fast after being off cycle. I am a steadicam operator part time in the entertainment industry so when i am doing a film that requires LOTS of strength, I do halo, but really it is very toxic. i was f'd up after 4 weeks at 30mg/day read my post: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6163462#post6163462

Ya I remember you saying you were using it, too bad the strength goes away.
That thread is what got my interest.

I just finished my cycle with Halo (BD) and was taking 30mg ed and I did notice moderate strength increases but I must say that most of it stayed after i was done, ive been off of it now for about 2 weeks and I am still up on just about everything. I did notice how nice and FULL I looked, which diminished about 3-4 days after my last tab....It was worth the money, give it a try, you will like it...I didnt notice any agressive behavior at all, its all in there heads I think....

Top Bottom