Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hair transplant

NYBodyguard

New member
my hair line receeded a bit and the sides on top like front sides thinned everywhere else its thick hair

anyone ever done those mini graphs?

anything i should be careful about etc?
 
Big thing is you cant work out for a month afterwards. Find the best doctor you can afford or you will look funny. Lemme know if you want help looking, I know of a few doctors that are top notch. Also it will leave a scar unless you pay 3x as much for fue.
 
Wassup bro, you still stressing your hairline, 'till last year i remember you being afraid of going bald.............receding hairline doesnt mean you gonna go bald, its just settling in to a certain point. As i remember you dont have any history of MBP in your family....(mothers or fathers line)

You ought to worry about stopping it, and only worry about transplant if it gets bad.......other than that:

Nizoral 1% or 2%
Finasteride or dutasteride
Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5%
Spironolactone (only if you on cycle and shedding)
Some light shampoo and no conditioner to weigh the hair down

Ease up on gel, mouse, hairspray a bit and see what happens
 
spiro is rumered to crush test levels in guys...actually its a published fact..i would stick to nioxin and nizoral
 
i use a bunch of nioxin products.. they don't seem to do anything for me, except make my scalp tingle nicely
 
vin01 said:
i use a bunch of nioxin products.. they don't seem to do anything for me, except make my scalp tingle nicely
lol its amazing how if a product tingles people are convinced it works, maybe if GH would tingle more would use it
 
gh makes my wrist's and fingure tips tingle daily above 3 iu's...funny you should say that
 
I got them done. You can never hide the fact that you have light hair though and in hindsight I think I should have accepted it and gone for a Mach 3 all over.
 
hairloss is a soul killer...sure you can go about your business everyday and get laid, make millions of dollars, be a celebrity ect...but you still have a blad head/thinning hair.
and the ugly ass guy with long hair and is broke, always wins without effort.
 
go to miamihair.com
If you have work done, it will take at least 3 sessions to make it perfect.
its the best money i have spent!
was back in the gym in 10 days!
 
Do NOT do minigrafts, do follicular units (strip) or FUE. Do your research (google is your friend). Best of luck.
 
mightymouse69 said:
Do NOT do minigrafts, do follicular units (strip) or FUE. Do your research (google is your friend). Best of luck.

Mine worked in the sence that I got my first professional job from it and looked great at my cousin's wedding etc, but ultimately, I think I did nothing except buy time and I'd Mach 3 if I had a second day.
 
Don't go anywhere, use google and go to some of the transplant forums and read...for 6 months-year...then decide. It's a big decision. And Razor is correct on they are better now, however go to the #1 clinics in the world, they are no more expensive.
 
I think you are jumping the gun, bro. You look too young. Consider that your new hairline because they wont restore you to a pre-pubescant hairline. Just concentrate on not losing anymore hair. Because if you are receding then you are prone to MPB. Maybe you wont have a chrome dome, but you could have some obvious balding thinning pattern sooner than later if you do not watch the test and DHT dosages and if you neglect ancillaries.
Don't listen to the previous post regarding spiro. Get the 2% spironolactone lotion, you roll it on the scalp (by parting your hair in several places) and it does work well. And it doesn't enter your blood stream (i.e., it's not absorbed systemically).
 
riverrock said:
Mine worked in the sence that I got my first professional job from it and looked great at my cousin's wedding etc, but ultimately, I think I did nothing except buy time and I'd Mach 3 if I had a second day.
It sounds like either one or both of the following:
1) you did not go to a state of the art physician;
2) you need more sessions to increase density.

No hair transplant is a one session ordeal.
That's why it's better to hold onto the hair you have as long as possible and then only get hair transplants when you have the time and money to commit.

It's a rich man's activity, like mountain climbing. How many boys from the 'hood have climbed mount Everest, though they probably could physically?
You have to have time and money to devote to a successful hair transplant and it takes a good 3 years (one session every 10-12 months).

Right now, at 34, I just stay away from test and go with deca/NPP and I make sure I take topical spiro and minox/azelaic acid twice per day.
 
BBkingpin said:
It sounds like either one or both of the following:
1) you did not go to a state of the art physician;
2) you need more sessions to increase density.

No hair transplant is a one session ordeal.

.

The HT is fine in that I look decent, its just that this constant taking of Dutasteride, washing my hair with Nizoral and so makes me wonder if I should have just accepted hair loss as a part of life and just got on with it. Bruce Willis has lost his hair and he doesn't give a shit!!!!
 
OK, we've got two members saying the complete opposite to each other. Sanel27s' quote, 'receding hairline doesnt mean you gonna go bald, its just settling in to a certain point', is what i want to hear.

BBkingpins' quote, 'Because if you are receding then you are prone to MPB', is not what i want to hear.

Comments appreciated

Sanel27 said:
Wassup bro, you still stressing your hairline, 'till last year i remember you being afraid of going bald.............receding hairline doesnt mean you gonna go bald, its just settling in to a certain point. As i remember you dont have any history of MBP in your family....(mothers or fathers line)

You ought to worry about stopping it, and only worry about transplant if it gets bad.......other than that:

Nizoral 1% or 2%
Finasteride or dutasteride
Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5%
Spironolactone (only if you on cycle and shedding)
Some light shampoo and no conditioner to weigh the hair down

Ease up on gel, mouse, hairspray a bit and see what happens


BBkingpin said:
I think you are jumping the gun, bro. You look too young. Consider that your new hairline because they wont restore you to a pre-pubescant hairline. Just concentrate on not losing anymore hair. Because if you are receding then you are prone to MPB. Maybe you wont have a chrome dome, but you could have some obvious balding thinning pattern sooner than later if you do not watch the test and DHT dosages and if you neglect ancillaries.
Don't listen to the previous post regarding spiro. Get the 2% spironolactone lotion, you roll it on the scalp (by parting your hair in several places) and it does work well. And it doesn't enter your blood stream (i.e., it's not absorbed systemically).
 
NYB.........with what you have goin' on in the doner DNA and lifting and nutrition departments, NOBODY is going to notice any slight recession you have above the eyebrows.

we are always our own harshest critic.
 
BBkingpin said:
It sounds like either one or both of the following:
1) you did not go to a state of the art physician;
2) you need more sessions to increase density.

No hair transplant is a one session ordeal.
That's why it's better to hold onto the hair you have as long as possible and then only get hair transplants when you have the time and money to commit.

It's a rich man's activity, like mountain climbing. How many boys from the 'hood have climbed mount Everest, though they probably could physically?
You have to have time and money to devote to a successful hair transplant and it takes a good 3 years (one session every 10-12 months).

Right now, at 34, I just stay away from test and go with deca/NPP and I make sure I take topical spiro and minox/azelaic acid twice per day.



where do you get the spiro minox and azelaic from? i did a google and all i got was hairloss sites but no venders for this stuff..im 20 and my hairs receding..i wanna try your regiment

thanks bro..
 
NYBodyguard said:
my hair line receeded a bit and the sides on top like front sides thinned everywhere else its thick hair

anyone ever done those mini graphs?

anything i should be careful about etc?
Ok. I'm sure you've found by now that when the topic of Hair transplants comes up you get many different opinions some bad some good. To give you the best possible answer I can honestly tell you that yes it is possible to get a great hair transplant that you will be happy with and could possibly change you life even. I know I have had one. Thats an easy anwer. Now it gets more complicated. Hair Transplants are like anything else. You usually get what you paid for and occasionally you can also pay alot and get totally screwed too. The micro grafts are the only way to go if you are concerned with restoring a natural looking hairline. Do the research get references and then see for yourself the same doctors work. Both the front and the back.
 
Top Bottom