Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Losss

JOE SHMO

:fro: :confused: I am into my 7th week of EQ and noticing thinner hair and reseeding hair line.I am running the EQ at 1000 a week! I'm gonna lower the dose to 800,but what can take for the hair that I have lost :mad:

JOE SHMO said:
:fro: :confused: I am into my 7th week of EQ and noticing thinner hair and reseeding hair line.I am running the EQ at 1000 a week! I'm gonna lower the dose to 800,but what can take for the hair that I have lost :mad:

hey bro. i can tell you what worked great for me to grow hair back. a combination of nizoral,spiro,azelaic acid is thickining up my hair even after proscar failed. i get all my hair stuff from www.wholesalehairproducts.com. he is a friendly guy as well and will answer any questions that you ask. joe

sorry to tell you but i dont think lowering that dose to 800 is going to do a damn thing, especially if your already into week 7. look into nizoral, rogaine, hair peice jk. eq is slow acting and long lasting.
foo

Top Bottom