Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hair loss products

italianpumped

New member
What products would I use to slow hair loss during a cycle? I've heard of propecia and what about Minoxidil from Rogaine? Does anyone know of any websites where I could get some? What about Finasteridum and where can I get some?
 
italianpumped said:
What products would I use to slow hair loss during a cycle? I've heard of propecia and what about Minoxidil from Rogaine? Does anyone know of any websites where I could get some? What about Finasteridum and where can I get some?


Also a few shampoo's / conditioners you can get as well that will aid in your cause.


Nioxin for one... and I cant think of another main one right now. :worried:
 
italianpumped said:
What products would I use to slow hair loss during a cycle? I've heard of propecia and what about Minoxidil from Rogaine? Does anyone know of any websites where I could get some? What about Finasteridum and where can I get some?


Let me tell you something coming from a guy that has been fighting hair loss since age 16 (not much left to fight now).

None of the gimmicky shampoos and crap work. There are two agents proven to work and two only. Minoxodil (rogaine) and finasteride (propecia).

There maybe some shampoos and such that have these agents in them... those could work, but nothing will do squat that doesn't have either of these two chemicals.

Just make sure you're getting enough B-complex, and take propecia if you want to be double safe. I wouldn't worry about rogaine. It's a mess to apply since it's topical (a spray).

One thing to consider though is that the majority of effectiveness found in propecia is after taking it for eight months... Not great news, but welcome to the world of hairloss.
 
medi3val said:
Let me tell you something coming from a guy that has been fighting hair loss since age 16 (not much left to fight now).

None of the gimmicky shampoos and crap work. There are two agents proven to work and two only. Minoxodil (rogaine) and finasteride (propecia).

There maybe some shampoos and such that have these agents in them... those could work, but nothing will do squat that doesn't have either of these two chemicals.

Just make sure you're getting enough B-complex, and take propecia if you want to be double safe. I wouldn't worry about rogaine. It's a mess to apply since it's topical (a spray).

One thing to consider though is that the majority of effectiveness found in propecia is after taking it for eight months... Not great news, but welcome to the world of hairloss.

Spironolactone is a proven anti-androgen and it is only available by prescription. Ever hear of Aldactone? Azelaic acid also has been demonstrated in medical journals. Aside from them and minoxidil (another drug like spironolactone whose efficacy was first demonstrated systemically and then applied topically to reduce unnecessary side-effects), most hair tonics that have been around for centuries never had any scientific basis and were scams. But with your attitude he will go bald because of a negative closed-minded attitude.
 
minoxidil has been very effective for me for around 10 years now. I use it only at night before bed and then not every night. You use a eye dropper and not the spray.

I apply it very heavy. Typically 3-4ml at a time instead of the 1ml twice per day.

Use generic, its cheap.
 
BBkingpin said:
Spironolactone is a proven anti-androgen and it is only available by prescription. Ever hear of Aldactone? Azelaic acid also has been demonstrated in medical journals. Aside from them and minoxidil (another drug like spironolactone whose efficacy was first demonstrated systemically and then applied topically to reduce unnecessary side-effects), most hair tonics that have been around for centuries never had any scientific basis and were scams. But with your attitude he will go bald because of a negative closed-minded attitude.

Completely agree right here.........................if you stress it and worry too much about it it will fall out.........from the stress

But if you follow this regimen you stand a chance in keeping some if not all of it. And remember, we do shed when we do testosterone, but most of that hair grows back eventually. We just have to give it more incentive.

Do this:

Finasteride 1mg 1 x daily (2.5mgs if on 500mgs+ test and orals)
Nizoral 2% shampoo 2-3 x weekly (to fight dandruff)
Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5% (i love this stuff, made me a believer)
Spironolactone 2%topical spray or if you really afraid 5% cream.....

A lot has to do with genetics as well, if you are predisposed then hey, fight, but know that its an uphill battle...
 
BBkingpin said:
Spironolactone is a proven anti-androgen and it is only available by prescription. Ever hear of Aldactone? Azelaic acid also has been demonstrated in medical journals. Aside from them and minoxidil (another drug like spironolactone whose efficacy was first demonstrated systemically and then applied topically to reduce unnecessary side-effects), most hair tonics that have been around for centuries never had any scientific basis and were scams. But with your attitude he will go bald because of a negative closed-minded attitude.

I don't have a close minded attitude. I've tried it all. That is open-minded by definition. My point is, that it all really depends on your genetics. You can alter the speed at which you go bald with these medicines... and drop a bundle and punish your liver at the same time... or you can just accept it, be happy, and stop rubbing creames all over your head.

Just try to be healthy all-around and accept who you are. I get more women now that I'm bald and shave my head than I ever did with a full head of hair. :Chef:
 
Where can I get some finasteride (propecia?) and Spironolactone spray/cream?? Nizoral and Minoxidil I can get at Target. Why do I need to fight dandruff, I don't have any and never have.

Sanel27 said:
Completely agree right here.........................if you stress it and worry too much about it it will fall out.........from the stress

But if you follow this regimen you stand a chance in keeping some if not all of it. And remember, we do shed when we do testosterone, but most of that hair grows back eventually. We just have to give it more incentive.

Do this:

Finasteride 1mg 1 x daily (2.5mgs if on 500mgs+ test and orals)
Nizoral 2% shampoo 2-3 x weekly (to fight dandruff)
Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5% (i love this stuff, made me a believer)
Spironolactone 2%topical spray or if you really afraid 5% cream.....

A lot has to do with genetics as well, if you are predisposed then hey, fight, but know that its an uphill battle...
 
Let's put it this way: If you are seriously predisposed to going bald then you are going to go bald and not much is going to help that. But, if you are the type that is predisposed to slowly lose a little hair around the temples and here and there until you are 80 and nearly bald, then I think these products can help quite a bit. Using aas is adding stress to the hairline. If we can combat this extra strike against our folicles then cool. But trying to reverse the course of nature itself just isn't going to happen.

I fall into the second category I mentioned. Started losing hair around the temples three years ago for reasons that were obvious to me ... cough test cough cough. And immediately I started on Rogain and propecia. I hated propecia and settled on faithfully using Rogain once before bed every night and polysorbate 80 shampoo every time I shower or bath and spironolactone during supplement use. I'm not sure how these products work for others. But, in addition to proper pct, anti-es and such (did you know estrogen could cause hairloss?) I haven't really lost any more of my hair line in three years. I also try to be very reasonable with the supplements (doses and length) I take as well, which probably helps.

I think I look good bald, but like to have a choice if I can. Hope this helps.


Jacob
 
italianpumped said:
Where can I get some finasteride (propecia?) and Spironolactone spray/cream?? Nizoral and Minoxidil I can get at Target. Why do I need to fight dandruff, I don't have any and never have.


Propecia is prescription. It's not like an issue to get or anything though. I just asked my doctor for a prescription as an after-thought while walking out of the clinic for an ear problem. He just said sure-thing and whipped one right out. Beware though... not many insurances cover it, and it's $50 for a month supply. :eek2:
 
Balding guys here where I live get their hair plugged all of the time. It's about $1500 per treatment. They remove the hairs from the back of your neck and replant them all over your head where you're balding. Guys that are receding badly or completely bald on top will require multiple treatments-like 4-5 over a few months but you'll have a head of hair like a teenager within a yr. Guys that are just thinning on top can get by on 1-2 treatments. Each treatment is outpatient and you can go to work the next day (w/ this beanie cap-bandage type thingie on your head). A few guys get headaches while healing, but that's what Vicoden is for. I think it's worth the $$$. It can knock about 5-10 yrs off of your actual age.
 
True about the hair replacement. Just keep in mind that all docs are not created equal and neither are all procedures. Some are better than others. I saw a dude the other day who looked like he had doll hair stuck randomly in his balding crown. Looked terrible and fake. Some guys complain about not being able to even shave their head when they do get very thin up top because of the obvious scarring. I'm guessing things have come a long way recently in this area, but be aware of the risks too.
 
jacshelb said:
True about the hair replacement. Just keep in mind that all docs are not created equal and neither are all procedures. Some are better than others. I saw a dude the other day who looked like he had doll hair stuck randomly in his balding crown. Looked terrible and fake. Some guys complain about not being able to even shave their head when they do get very thin up top because of the obvious scarring. I'm guessing things have come a long way recently in this area, but be aware of the risks too.


Very true. Finding a credible physician with references is imparitive. If you dont give a shit, I'll gladly superglue hair to your head for $500. I wonder if you can transfer palm hair from chronic masturbation to your scalp without ending up looking like Don King?
 
Top Bottom