Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss on Test E

mohit261109

Hey guys.....I have started my First cycle of Test E and i am in 2nd week of the cycle.....
Till now i dont think Test E has KICKED IN......but i am noticing....INCREASE in HAIR LOSS....its making me worried and yes i am exposed to MPB....
So is there any way by which it can be stopped ???
I have already started MINOXIDIL 2% about 1 MONTH back and just started NIZORAL 2% shampoo.

Thanks

Finasteride (generic Propecia). It stops the conversion test into DHT. Been on it for 4 years, along with minoxidil and hair looks great.

Finasteride cost less than $20 for 3 months.

I have heard so many horror stories regarding Finasteride such as....Erectile dysfunction etc........Is there any Truth to these stories ????
I would rather have a Sexual Active Life than a Head full of Hairs.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using EliteFitness

I have heard so many horror stories regarding Finasteride such as....Erectile dysfunction etc........Is there any Truth to these stories ????
I would rather have a Sexual Active Life than a Head full of Hairs.

Never had an issue. My gf is a nympho and likes my head shaved so I'd have no reason to take it if it was giving my ED. Hit up some hairloss forums and see what they say but I've never known anyone taking it to have issues.

How old are you? Your hairline "matures" throughout your 20's and 30's

I am 24 and My Hairline already is receding and Density of Hair is also Low...

Don't know how you can fix it but I also noticed increased hair loss in my 2nd week of my first cycle of test only. No MPB in my family but am in my 40's. I had to make a decision at that point and decided to buzz my hair off. I had quite long hair (past shoulders) and was the first time in my life I have ever cut it short. Long story short, wish I would have done it sooner. Nothing but compliments..

Top Bottom