Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hair growth during/after cycle

pepperorsalt

New member
Guys I jus finish my cycle of 6 weeks tren ace and 7 weeks test prop and i noticed that right now my hair seems alot thicker?! I started noticing it sometime after week 5 and i tot probably it's all in ma head but right now doing my pct, it seems thicker and fuller than before... you guys ever experienced it?
 
body hair or hair on your head? hair on my head doesn't get effected, but body hair such as my face and back seem to grow faster and thicker and blacker.
 
pepperorsalt said:
Guys I jus finish my cycle of 6 weeks tren ace and 7 weeks test prop and i noticed that right now my hair seems alot thicker?! I started noticing it sometime after week 5 and i tot probably it's all in ma head but right now doing my pct, it seems thicker and fuller than before... you guys ever experienced it?


Damn, I wish I could say that. After a run I am looking at how thin mine got.

Consider yourself lucky!!!
 
drrman said:
body hair or hair on your head? hair on my head doesn't get effected, but body hair such as my face and back seem to grow faster and thicker and blacker.

yea, its the hair on my head, the rest of ma body hair doesnt get affected much..except facial hair alittle.
 
Top Bottom