Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

had my 1st one night stand

Thanks for the compliment Nicole. For some reason i get a little attached to woman after i have sex with them so one nights stands may not be my cup of tea. I guess i'll have to have a couple more to find out. Is there any willing woman out there??

YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! THAT'S MY FUCKING SISTER, YOU (*(^$^%$*^%&$%!!!!

...LOL J/K

Good score Mach! She looks like a wild one... I guess that's all she wanted, if she didn't call back. I hate that shit man. They are just as bad as some of us!

Hope it was fun while it lasted!!!!

mom?

machaveli said:
Around 1:30 i meet this cute girl from Tennesse (sp) we hit off, go back to the place were she was staying and we end up having sex. her southern accent was so sexy i couldt take it. I stayed the night but left early. I called her the next day and left a message but she never called back. If my scanner is working i post a pic of us taken that night. In any event, I probably never see or speak to her again, but for that night she was everything i wanted in a girl. :(

I am going to take a stab at why she did'nt call you back: She probably did'nt call you back because she probably felt like a ho. Because she probably does'nt do those kind of things very often, or never. Maybe she felt like, since she already gave it up to you the first night, that any chances of you guys dating is shattered now, because she might feel that you would'nt respect her. This happened to me before, (I was drunk) and I will never do it again, because I am really not that type of person. I did'nt bother to get his number, because after something like that....what's the use? :xeye:

i wouldnt touch her with bush's dick. you could do better than that

She's not bad....

Hey DJ if you claim you wouldn't do that girl it prolly explains why you can't get the poonany or maybe explains your sexuality!!! :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

i have a girlfriend dude. a very beautiful one at that. that girl there looks like shes on her 40s- not my type

Top Bottom