Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

had mcdonalds last night for dinner

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elite_Fry
  • Start date Start date
E

Elite_Fry

Guest
brilliant beatiful.. first time in about a year ive had it
chicken burger, fries, cheesburger just meat and cheese!, coke
sooo good
 
Good for you bro. I haven't had their fries is years and I use to eat them almost daily in high school. I did have some chicken nuggets there last year and boy were they scrumpcious.
 
Did you know that Mcdonalds is the worlds largest buyer of cow vagina meat? How was that tasty cow vagina you ate?


They also add caramel coloring to the meat to make it appear to be meat. It is actually mostly fat. if you put it in the fridge and look at it later it will be white bc of all the fat. They also add artificial flavors to make it taste like real beef - but of course it's not. How else could they make a burger so cheap? A legit burger should cost at least $4-5 if the meat is real.
 
Jimsbbc said:
Did you know that Mcdonalds is the worlds largest buyer of cow vagina meat? How was that tasty cow vagina you ate?


They also add caramel coloring to the meat to make it appear to be meat. It is actually mostly fat. if you put it in the fridge and look at it later it will be white bc of all the fat. They also add artificial flavors to make it taste like real beef - but of course it's not. How else could they make a burger so cheap? A legit burger should cost at least $4-5 if the meat is real.

and the point is....?
 
Jimsbbc said:
Did you know that Mcdonalds is the worlds largest buyer of cow vagina meat? How was that tasty cow vagina you ate?


They also add caramel coloring to the meat to make it appear to be meat. It is actually mostly fat. if you put it in the fridge and look at it later it will be white bc of all the fat. They also add artificial flavors to make it taste like real beef - but of course it's not. How else could they make a burger so cheap? A legit burger should cost at least $4-5 if the meat is real.



You just fixed that craving :worried:
 
SHIT MAN, I ATE FAST FOOD 8 TIMES BETWEEN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY LAST WEEKEND. ON TOP OF THE 2 BAGS OF CANDY I GOT AT THE GAS STATIONS ALONG THE WAY. STILL AT 11%.


KAYNE
 
It seems like I'm always dieting. How do you guys do it, I mean eating that shit and maintaing low BF? I wish I could eat 4 double 1/4 pounders with cheese but I can't even have one. Oh well, maybe in another life...
 
I eat Taco Bell almost every day. Grilled Stuft Burrito + Zesty Chicken Bowl + Diet Pepsi mmmm... I am doing enough lifting and cardio that I stay lean.
 
Jimsbbc said:
Did you know that Mcdonalds is the worlds largest buyer of cow vagina meat? How was that tasty cow vagina you ate?

Where did you get this info from? Concidering that I'm a Vagiterian, in theory I could from Mcdonalds.
 
I had wendy's today. had a chicken sandwich and fries with some unsweetened tea.

a couple days ago i had a big bufford combo friom Rally's ( i think it is just a Louisiana thing...)
 
you're going straight to hell, either that or fat kid's camp, which ever is more suitable.

speaking of mcdonald's and cow vagina. that reminds me when happyscrappy became so desparate after his battery operated vagina broke that he made a makeshift vagina out of a couple of quarter pounders. if he only knew then.......
 
Jimsbbc said:
Did you know that Mcdonalds is the worlds largest buyer of cow vagina meat? How was that tasty cow vagina you ate?


They also add caramel coloring to the meat to make it appear to be meat. It is actually mostly fat. if you put it in the fridge and look at it later it will be white bc of all the fat. They also add artificial flavors to make it taste like real beef - but of course it's not. How else could they make a burger so cheap? A legit burger should cost at least $4-5 if the meat is real.

bollocks
 
I had a Whopper, a Double Whopper, and large fries from Burger King a couple of days ago. It was just as fucking gross as I remembered.:sick:
 
Top Bottom