Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno question

Topside

I just had a quick question. I have noticed that gyno has started to spring up. I do have nolva on hand and was wondering what to do about this. Do i continue on with my cycle just adding in 10mg of nolva or what? I def need some nolva just dont know how much to dose and what not? Thanks for any help given.

Topside said:
I just had a quick question. I have noticed that gyno has started to spring up. I do have nolva on hand and was wondering what to do about this. Do i continue on with my cycle just adding in 10mg of nolva or what? I def need some nolva just dont know how much to dose and what not? Thanks for any help given.

What are you running?

Usually adding letrozole, or letrozole + nolvadex fixes the problem right up.

Mr.X said:
What are you running?

Usually adding letrozole, or letrozole + nolvadex fixes the problem right up.

do you always recommend nolvadex for treating gyno, regardless of which AAS is being run? I guess specifically what I want to know is if you would recommend nolvadex when gyno shows up and deca or tren are in the mix... I understand nolva will aggrevate gyno in such cases?

njmuscleguy said:
do you always recommend nolvadex for treating gyno, regardless of which AAS is being run? I guess specifically what I want to know is if you would recommend nolvadex when gyno shows up and deca or tren are in the mix... I understand nolva will aggrevate gyno in such cases?

That's why I said the gyno treatment depends on the cycle, see my question to him above.

If you have deca/tren related gyno, letrozole + dostinex is all you need. Letrozole is the most powerful anti-E (AI) on the market, second to none.

Topside said:
500mg test/40mg tbol

1.25mgs letrozole + 40mgs nolvadex ED should do the trick, you can bump to 2.5/60, but start low at first :coffee:

Top Bottom