Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymgurl

Hey you forgot to call me back, so I worked out alone today. If you want to hit the gym tomarrow let me know. Michigan is not as cold in the winter as I expected it to be. It was actually a nice day today.

Ok, its ok, I had a cute girl to chat with at the desk while waiting on my uncle to pick me up. He was 30 minutes late. NEVER let a man go to Home Depot by himself. She said this town sucks and there is nothing to do here. Oh well, my cousins said the same thing.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Ok, its ok, I had a cute guy to chat with at the desk while waiting on my sugar daddy to pick me up. He was 30 minutes late. NEVER let a man go to Home Depot by himself. He said this town sucks and there is nothing to do here. Oh well, my cousins said the same thing.

Hey bbf...sorry I'm still so freaking sick...I went to urgent care last night and they said I have the flu and a touch of pnemonia. Still feeling way to to sick to lift and no way would cardio work right now lol

sorry to hear gg

drink lots of fluids and keep warm sweetie

plus get lots of rest
hope this is not a sign of how the rest of year will be for you

I hope not lol...I need to get back in the gym soon! I was thinking of alot of guys on here last night when they gave me a huge dose of steriod in my bum. Even though it was not anabolic my god did it hurt!! I can't imagine doing that on a regular basis if it hurts like that. Anyway the main problem here is that I have asthma so the flu tends to him me harder I guess

Top Bottom