Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GWP Albuteral

SinisterUproar

Ordered Albuteral from GWP gave my rats 5mg and they were unaffected. Gave them 10mg and still didn't feel anything. Could this be bunk or could they just not be noticing anything?

When I take 10mg of albuterol it's like I just drank 7cups of coffee.my hands sweat, heart races but it only lasts maybe 2 hours. Short half life

I would say its bunk, I take 3's and the daily dose when I looked was 6 mg. look into it, I don't have the link

Ordered Albuteral from GWP gave my rats 5mg and they were unaffected. Gave them 10mg and still didn't feel anything. Could this be bunk or could they just not be noticing anything?

That's unfortunate they haven't kept up with their quality, I was extremely impressed with their albuterol a year ago when I used it in contest prep but I suppose things change

I've never had any issues with any of GWP's products either. Check out AG guys if you wanna try a different brand just to be sure.

GWP is no longer a sponsor on EF.

if you want albuterol then go with ag guys, they are vetted constantly by myself, dylan, rick, and the other guys on here. if they show an inkling of lower quality then they are shown the door. so stick to our sponsors or roll the dice.. trust me the sponsors hate my guts cause i call it like it is. the clown we had on here 6 months ago selling bunk products I called his ass out and he wanted to meet me and fight me or some childish shit, so i called him out again... and again. now we know he was cheating member so i was proven right. so if a sponsor on here is shitting on members i am not scared to call them out. hell someone has to do it.. i've got nothing to lose

yes its true GWP was great back in the day when they were here.. are they still great? i have no idea.. i can only tell you what i know right now.

Top Bottom