Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw-510516 video series by dylan gemelli

I am happy the videos are providing a lot of information for everyone... Hopefully they provide a lot of insight and help with any questions that are out there...

Great vids, Dylan. I really enjoyed them. Thanks or sharing! Are you planning on a whole SARMs series?

The videos are great but it didn't mention How long of a break do you need before you start again on an eight week cycle.

its mentioned in all of my articles bro... 8-12 weeks on cycle then you want a significant break... at least a few months... you don't want your body to get used to it and not have be as effective... you don't want to keep running it too close together...

Great vids, Dylan. I really enjoyed them. Thanks or sharing! Are you planning on a whole SARMs series?

absolutely bro... there is more to come... not just sarms either... there will be a complete sarms series but also many other informative videos... testosterone is the next series coming... =)

I gotta admit, I was very skeptical about GW thinking all of it was hype but after being on it for one week I'm definitely a supporter. This shit is amazing! Thank you for all the information you post because if it wasn't for you, I would've never tried it

I gotta admit, I was very skeptical about GW thinking all of it was hype but after being on it for one week I'm definitely a supporter. This shit is amazing! Thank you for all the information you post because if it wasn't for you, I would've never tried it

Im glad I could help bro... That's the whole point in these videos and articles that I am doing... I want everyone to have the proper understanding and guidance on everything so they can really understand the facts of all of these compounds... Anything I can do to help everyone is what I am here for...

Top Bottom