Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GTP tren ace or BD TRINABOL 150?

satchboogie said:
Havent seen any GTP fakes yet and thats a bad sign... this brand isnt as popular as BD or Organon, not even close :) QUOTE]

why is that a bad sign? :rolleyes:

no need to step down on a quality product... sure its not as big as BD but still a high quality product and feedback shows just that.

Satch I`m not trying to step down on GTP :) Really. But if its not faked alot then it means its not so popularand counterfeiters see no reason to invest money in something that doesnt sell that well. Everyone knows its much easier to counterfeit GTP vials and caps than BD products but so far no fakes of GTP products. In other words that brand is not even close to BD, not so popular :) You agree?

Retabolil2 said:
Satch I`m not trying to step down on GTP :) Really. But if its not faked alot then it means its not so popularand counterfeiters see no reason to invest money in something that doesnt sell that well. Everyone knows its much easier to counterfeit GTP vials and caps than BD products but so far no fakes of GTP products. In other words that brand is not even close to BD, not so popular :) You agree?
Popularity and quality are two completely seperate things.

Retabolil2 said:

thats cool i respect your stance and you do have a fine point..
yes.. counterfeiters have no interest in GTP as its not a huge lab as big as BDE or the others...

but thats not a bad sign bro!

GTP stands behind high quality products.... and i know the owner personally.. he's a stand up guy.. and honest hard working bro that doesnt give a shit about ferraris and beachhouse flats... (unlike my greedy ass.. lol)

anyhow, he's cool with making 'x' amount of money per month and thats enough for him... he takes pride and joy making gear and it shows.. lab test after lab test his gear tests out good... yeah true his 200mg prop was painful but its now discontinued.

to make a long story short... yes... BD is much bigger... theres no doubt about that one.... but like BEACHBUM said in the above post :)

now RET.. email coming. thanks.

so how are you guyz dosing the Trinabol 150 ? I don't like the frequent injects with Tren Ace, and was looking for an alternative to Tren Enanthate.

Can I get away with 2 days (Mon and Thurs) or 3 days (M,W,F) as oppose to ED injects. The combo is a little confusing. I want to get the most out of the Tren Ace in it without over doing it.

Thanks in advance.

Beachbum1546 said:
Popularity and quality are two completely seperate things.
Its definitely true. I still dont understand most of my friend who think BD or GTP is something special and take their testosterones! Wake up kids! Best test products are being made by human grade stnadards at pharmaceutical gints like Organon and Schering!
On the other hand low quality gear will never become popular. No matter who promote it.

2ez said:
so how are you guyz dosing the Trinabol 150 ? I don't like the frequent injects with Tren Ace, and was looking for an alternative to Tren Enanthate.

Can I get away with 2 days (Mon and Thurs) or 3 days (M,W,F) as oppose to ED injects. The combo is a little confusing. I want to get the most out of the Tren Ace in it without over doing it.

Thanks in advance.

bump for this!

2ez said:

Thanks in advance.

I am currently running this. At 1cc mon, wed, fri. I would def recommend using it at least at this dose. The only sides i seem to have is insomnia (which ive had throughout my life to begin with), some night sweats, and some lower back pain (but unsure if the tren is causing this).

Im thinkin about actually upping the dosage to 4 times per week for the last 3 weeks, even tho thats not the easiest schedule to figure out. This will make the tren part of my cycle last 9 weeks.

I would recommend to start with 2 times per week for a first time user and up it depending on sides. Good luck bros.

hey herdus, you could just inject eod for the last 3 wks. if you still want to incease the dosage more than that i would inject more each time. btw how is the cycle going.

Top Bottom