Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth hormone sub q inject?

so not into the fat like the other guy suggested?

No! Injecting directly into the fat will slow down the absorption too much. The idea is to mimic a natural surge of gh from your own body.

Under the skin is right. Even tho some peebs use an IM method i think the optimal results is sub-q when we're talking long term usage.

Under the skin means lifting a pocket of skin between your fingers and injecting into it below any fatty tissue.

Last edited:
No! Injecting directly into the fat will slow down the absorption too much. The idea is to mimic a natural surge of gh from your own body.

Under the skin is right. Even tho some peebs use an IM method i think the optimal results is sub-q when we're talking long term usage.

Under the skin means lifting a pocket of skin between your fingers and injecting into it below any fatty tissue.

Yep best area is 2-3" from belly button...

This is like splitting hairs, I dont think it makes a huge difference, I'v been on HGH for a long time and im yet to see any major differences doing it one way over the other when you taking about doing it sub-Q.
And yes the best area to inject is around belly button.
If you have studies pls post them I stand corrected otherwise I dont think it makes a big difference especially since GH is present in your system for about a month anyway as far as I know

Top Bottom