Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Factor 1

Country Boy

Hey folks, wondering if anyone has tried this product.
It's main ingredient is Octacosanol. The company offers a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied after 30days of receipt. Let me know any feedback (from actual users preferably) Thanks.

growth factor 1

growth factor one is waste of money I normally just read the threads and never reply but as a concerned citizen this time I COULD NOT KEEP QUIET! I personally wasted 50$ on this shit if you do a search on the main ingredient you will find out that it's wheat germ oil that has never been shown to effect muscle growth. You can by a bottle of wheat germ oil for about 7$ the only thing growth factor one will raise will be your blood pressure because you paid 50$ for that junk. If I ever find the guy who wrote that ad it's bone collector time.

I was talking to this guy in the aol bb chat room and he told me he bought some product called growth factor. He said it was advertised in some natural bb magizine. I originally thought it was crap, but then I saw him later on after he had received it and he said it really works. I don't know the exact name of the product, I remember some website that has steriod experiences on it that was selling something called growth factor,it may be that stuff,but I"m not sure. Anyway it was just one persons testament on it, so it could still be crap,since alot of people think HMB and ZMA work.

Top Bottom