Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growing taller?

Saber_UK

Hi,

I was looking to add a few inches, and ive come acrossa fair amount of sites that will tell you "secrets" of how to grow taller by doing certain exercises, or removing/adding certain things to your diet.

one such site is www.betaller.com ... it looks good but well, the way they are advertsing it is a bit dodgy, its a book they sell you, it costs almost $60! and they say its 60% off :(

i would think you guys would know the best... are there any ways to help growing?

some of you may consider me vain, i am only 17, and im 5"6...

i could just wait and see if i grow more over the next few years, but i posted a message like this before on the supplement board, and he said that you stop growing at 17..

Any help would be great.

Thank you

If you are 17, then first and foremost eat a very nutrient dense diet. Eat plenty of calcium and protein. Take a multivitamin. Do not attempt to "cut" too often until you reach full height. Do not do any prohormones, either.

I think if you want to grow taller than your natural limit, your only real weapon would be growth hormone. I'm not sure about this, though. I think I can say with 100% certainty that those websites are just trying to scam you out of money. I mean, COME on! Are you going to buy a penis pump and a penis aerobics tape, too? If you are REALLY serious, research growth hormone. Don't waste your money on some monkey-ass scam, though.

HA, I grew an few inches from 17 to 19. Don't listen to some random weightlifter on a message board. In fact, I seriously hope that you think critically about listening to ME (although I think I'm right).

If there were a way for adults to grow taller within normal means then I would think that most people would know about it. It would not be a secret.

Last edited:
:)

well i took a bunch of calcium pills last night...it was 2x more than the RDA for calcium...

and then some people say not to take too much calcium or i will get kidney stones!

:(

i actually heard that reflexology works...they can stimulate your feet to get the body to release growth hormones apparently.

I think those books are all scams. Just make sure you eat alot of healthy food, don't put too much stress on your bones (ie no heavy lifting) and you should reach your maximum height potential.

The only way to change your potential for height is with hormones, and you need to see a doc for that.

Top Bottom