Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grocery List for the bodybuilder

i agree on the canned foods only thing i use consistantly out of a can is green beans... yeah they have lots of salt but i can microwave them at work when i dont grab any other veggies....i sweat alot and that with my hi water intake i dont ever have to many blood pressure problems... knock on wood.... i load up on chicken and tuna from sams club, and try to buy my produce from the smaller local stores.. it seams to last longer and taste better plus i dont have to truge through the mass of idiots at walmart as often... i honestly despise that place.

good posts. also, I've been speaking with a girlfriend of mine and she weighs the same as me but is fat. its bizarre. they say if you're 30 pounds over ideal, you are obese, so by definition, I categorize myself as obese yet any sensible person would say I am insane. I'm about 140 but I believe shoud be 110, so obese. curvy but I still have a waistline and nobody would ever say I'm fat. I'm working on portion control which is a topic nobody mentions on here. Especially for women, its all about what we put in our mouths...lol isnt that the truth. I say cut down the volume, the total caloric intake and the weight must come off. I'll be working on being a guinnea pig for my theory this summer. no way I'm going jumbo for the 2011 summer. I'll post back later. currently trying to eat about 6 oz per meal,, knowing I'll cheat and accounting for it. I do believe its working well so far.

Top Bottom