Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grinding fina pellets

JoBu

Hardcore Hasher
Platinum
Seems like it would be benificial for absorption to grind up fina pellets into a powder if you were going to go the oral method. I was thinking about using a coffee grinder to beat them to powder as opposed to simply crunching them up. What do you guys think? Just stick a pinch of powder between your lip and gums and let it sit for 20 min...seems you'd get better absorption that way but would the grinding have an negative effect on the tren in the pellets?

JoBu

Are you going to be able to recover all of the powder? I'm sure you will have a good bit stuck to the grinder. You can lick it off I guess, lol.

Yeah...I figured I'd see how it goes but might put an extra pellet in to account for loss. Or I can figure how much powder you get from 10 pellets and just grind the whole lot at one time...should minimize loss.

you stubborn little motherfucker. your still asking questions about eating this shit huh? well if your dead set on doing it.......lol.....j/k. probably a good idea if you get all the powder and shit out of there like already mentioned. but if you crunch on em in your mouth...they dissolve down pretty well with front teeth crunching. although like i have said before getting pieces caught up in your teeth sucks. :D so crushing them up sounds a little more feasible than straight crunching. i might try a pill crusher next time. hmmmmmmm.......

Well, regardless of how well grinding it works, why don't you convert it and inject. I mean I did it for the first time yesterday and it was too easy. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't inject instead of taking orally.

LOL...yeah...I need to shit or get of the pot :D I just put on 15 lbs in the last 6 weeks or so naturally by eating like it's my fucking job...plus starting deads for the first time ever. I want to cut down for a while before going with the fina...probably wait till after the holidays are over. I'm a scientist type so I'm always trying to figure out how to get max efficiency out of everything...my mind just keeps cranking away on this shit.

JoBu

LSUMuscle said:
Well, regardless of how well grinding it works, why don't you convert it and inject. I mean I did it for the first time yesterday and it was too easy. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't inject instead of taking orally.

Ya really! Or at least do the DMSO method bro. With that method, you are only getting about %80 of the product, but with the oral route, you are probably getting 1/2 that, maybe! You will not be able to use an electric coffee gringer to crush up the tabs. First of all, they are too light, and too compact. The will more than likely just spin around in there. Use a pill crusher. Get the kind where you put them in, and the lid screws down on top of the pills, crushing them. You won't be able to do a whole cartridge at once, but it will do a good 20 at a time I would think, and they only cost like 3 bucks at any drug store. Otherwise use a mortar & pestle. And can the oral method. It's a waste.

JoBu said:
LOL...yeah...I need to shit or get of the pot :D I just put on 15 lbs in the last 6 weeks or so naturally by eating like it's my fucking job...plus starting deads for the first time ever. I want to cut down for a while before going with the fina...probably wait till after the holidays are over. I'm a scientist type so I'm always trying to figure out how to get max efficiency out of everything...my mind just keeps cranking away on this shit.

JoBu

there are now officially more haters of eating fina pellets than of IP on EF. :rolleyes: its so much easier to eat the damn things than inject ED....i'll adjust the dosage so as to make sure i get my proper mg amount. but yeah, me too.....i try to figure out easier or better ways to do things and not just be a zombie and do as everyone else does. go figure.......

Warbird, what about cost? It has to cost a great deal more taking that stuff orally. You do what you wanna do, but I'm gonna go with the flow as far as fina goes.

Does it cost more...sure. But factor in the cost of your kit and the time it takes to do the conversion...time is money. Plus the cost of ~60 pins, plus the hastle of injecting every day. Plus the fact that you are taking a legal product and turning it into something illegal. I'm willing to pay a little more for the convienence. And I can sit at my desk at work and take my fina :D I've also read several posts explaining why tren is actually MORE eficient with oral vs transdermal methods. I don't remember to explain it, but the logic was there. Thanks for the advice, but this just isn't important enough to turn myself into a pin cushion...different priorities for different folks.

JoBu

Top Bottom