Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Neighbors

mountain muscle said:
I am seeding his lawn with weeds this fall so he has a nice spring surprise.

have I told you lately how fucking awesome you are? please take pics if you can...........and do report him

stilleto said:
I can't see my neighbors houses because we live so spread apart but...

when i had my foot surgery, one came and cleaned my house and took me out to lunch (crutches and pain killers and all) and brought me a present. My other neighbor brought food over.

When my water pressure tank broke recently, on a sunday before a holiday, one neighbor insisted we just go to her house to shower and use the bathroom, and she told us to just come in and do whatever we need to as if it were our own house.

The other one offers to go with me to things (because i'm new to the area), give me free tickets to events, gave my kids an open invitation to come over any time, and invites us over all the time, despite her being a single mom and very hard worker.

Down the road, my neighbors that own a farm gave my father a free christmas tree, just because he mentioned being my father (despite the fact that he drove up in a lexus), and they threw a party for us when we moved in just so we could meet the other people on the mountain.

the people here are amazing. I'd share my home with any one of them.

that's awesome. I love when ppl are helpful. Makes the world a happier place.

Dial_tone said:
Wait til some negros move in next door. They'll be knockin ya damn door down every day at dinner time....with requests too.

There are blacks that live next to me and have always lived next to me.
They are haitians and never really talk to anyone. They are very quiet

Top Bottom