Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great deals on Ebay for supplements!

biggerthanu450

Hi guys,
I’ve used lots pre-workout stimulants, and this is best…if you want to exclude ephedrine

Tyrosine (5grams)
DMAE (400 mg)
Caffeine (Coffee 16 oz)

I also use ALA (600mg) and GABA (5 grams) while dieting, and this has worked incredibly, but take the GABA at night b/c it will knock you out!
If you use ephedrine take MUCH LESS than normal, because this stack will magnify its effects. I take 12.5 mg of ephedrine occasionally, but now it feels like 50 mg!

I bought most of my supplements on www.ebay.com, because they were cheaper than DPSnutrition.com …in most cases.
Give me feedback if you have used these!

Which are you saying amps the effects?

Tyrosine? I think I may have read something, I know I read that it helps kick caffine addictions mabe it because it helps negate the negative feedback loop, I guess that would amp the effects.

or Gaba? mabe because it resets your system after being sedated it upregulates your recepters again???

I think the DMAE amps the effects, but takes at least 1 week to get full benefits. I bought tyrosine very cheap and use a high dose (5 grams), and this definitely enhances ephedrine. I've been off my diet when I started this, but I'm losing fat faster then when I took ephedrine!

I decided to try it since the stuff was cheap.

I am using both tyrosine and DMAE. So I won't be able to differentiate between which effect is from which.

So far It does seem at least one or mabe both of them certainly seem like clomid for your CNS. As far as amping the effect doesn't seem to be doing so but it does seem to keep you from crashing if you don't use EC.

Hey I buy on ebay all the time as well... be sure of two things however...

make sure your supp bottles are sealed and ask the seller about the
date code to make sure the product is still good!

cozmokramer,
That's a very good point to bring up. The stuff I purchased on Ebay includes an HPLC analysis of that specific batch #. supplements should be sealed, or come with an analysis of what's in it.

yes I have heard a lot of people talk about the deals that they have gotten.

only to find out that their product expired six months ago

does anyone know of a better place to buy supplements?..I'm always looking for a better deal.
I bought 1000 grams of DMAE on ebay for $50 (over 1 year supply). That amount would cost me over $500 in GNC, and over $250 at dpsnutrition.

Top Bottom