Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grapeseed Oil dosage

iceman7230

I am going to get some grapeseed oil in order to dilute my TREN/MAST/PROP combo. For those of you that have diluted juice, how much do you add to the juice? I was thinking of going half and half is this too much/too less?
Help a brother out!

I'd go less than that to start with, you can always add more but you can't take it away once you add it.

iceman7230 said:
Have you diluted before, and if so how?

Yes, many times. Start off by drawing up your dosage of gear into a syringe, say it's 1mL for example, then draw up .5mL of whatever type of oil your cutting with. I then pull back the plunger more to allow some air in the barrell then just roll and twist the syringe around for a minute to help it mix up, let it sit for a few minutes and it should be completely mixed up. Then shoot it. If that still bothers you, next time maybe add .75mL instead of a .5mL, keep going until you find what works for you.
Once you find what works, you can use that ratio and just mix the whole vial of gear with the proper amount of cutting oil.

pentatonic said:
Yes, many times. Start off by drawing up your dosage of gear into a syringe, say it's 1mL for example, then draw up .5mL of whatever type of oil your cutting with. I then pull back the plunger more to allow some air in the barrell then just roll and twist the syringe around for a minute to help it mix up, let it sit for a few minutes and it should be completely mixed up. Then shoot it. If that still bothers you, next time maybe add .75mL instead of a .5mL, keep going until you find what works for you.
Once you find what works, you can use that ratio and just mix the whole vial of gear with the proper amount of cutting oil.

I was wondering, what kind of gear have you diluted? And how much pain from the inject after diluting? Thanks for your help bro!

iceman7230 said:
I was wondering, what kind of gear have you diluted? And how much pain from the inject after diluting? Thanks for your help bro!

Most high dosage gear is what I cut..... ie. 200 prop, some 100mg prop, NPP 400 and any test that's high dosage >400. Most std. dosage gear I have no problem with. I'm won't name brands. Yes, it helps with pain, you just have to play around with it to figure out what works best for you. If you have gear that not mixed properly and is crystallizing in your muscle (dropping out of solution), then adding cutting oil isn't going to help.

pentatonic said:
Most high dosage gear is what I cut..... ie. 200 testosterone propionate, some 100mg testosterone propionate, NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - 400 and any test that's high dosage >400. Most std. dosage gear I have no problem with. I'm won't name brands. Yes, it helps with pain, you just have to play around with it to figure out what works best for you. If you have gear that not mixed properly and is crystallizing in your muscle (dropping out of solution), then adding cutting oil isn't going to help.

where do you get cutting /grapeseed oil from?

Top Bottom