Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GP oral Tren

I'm finishing up my 3 weeks this week and I have gotten a lot stronger...didn't cut up like I thought I would but strength is through the roof

I'm finishing up my 3 weeks this week and I have gotten a lot stronger...didn't cut up like I thought I would but strength is through the roof

What's the exact directions it gives you to take it? I saw the handful at the beginning. I was kinda curious about it.

3-4 weeks on and 3-4 weeks off is how I took it...but no more then 4weeks on bc of your liver

I know but you had a handful of pellets it looked like from the pic above. Or do you take a pack at a time? That's what I'm confused about since it's not really pills.

Gotcha! Was thinking about giving it a try. I tired some oral tren a few years ago and had some awesome changes with it.

Tried it. Done 3 week cycles with it.
Strength gains are amazing.
Size, well on my best 3 week run was prob bout 7-8 lean pounds.
Ran it at 500mcg-750mcg.
I ran these cycles a few years ago before I joined EF. Basically fucked them up, no pct a,i dos, diet etc.

Wiv all that taken into account. I think if ran with n2gaurd and all other support it can be a good addition to a cycle.

Yeah talking about running shit in the day and not knowing what I was doing, I ran some tren extreme and loved it! Wasn't sure how it would compare to it.

Top Bottom