Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got any yohimburn es reviews?

josue Bntez

I'm doing research and found some threads about using yohimburn es for fat loss and I was wondering if somebody here has used it before , I mean, I'm a little skeptical about a cream burning fat, but for now I have no choice because I can't exercise that much due to an injury, do you guys have any reviews about it?

The only other product I see a lot of reviews on it YohimFlame, the one that N2BM sells here.

Yohimburn is a knock off of the N2BM supplement yohiflame. The two are NOT even close to the same. It's like comparing a toy car to a ferrari.

Yohimburn doesnt even contain any yohimbine. I don't even know how they can get away with calling it yohimburn?

Get yohiflame from n2bm.com. It is the best topical fat burning product you can get ->
http://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-yohimflame/

Got myself yohimflame, but keeping it for the next cut. Gonna make a review once I get to use it

With not being able to exercise don't bother with any of those products. Just focus on diet and keeping calories below maintenance.

Yohimflame works, and works very well. I have seen it do wonders for my wife, who uses it regularly, and it is not a placebo effect - her clothes are getting big for her. However, you need to use the legit version, and not some fake product that has a resembling name, such as the one you have mentioned.

Top Bottom