Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007

DieselGunz said:
AJT is awesome word is the shine is the same and it goes on like a QD. I am deff going to try it. To be honest i just waxed my mdx with 16 just because i am SO damn bored with zaino. There is NO upkeep I hate it

good combo or lsps there i have collinite only just because I can get it locally

I cant understand why u dont like 16 I have to say i have it on my silver mdx and the wetness/depth is impressive but then again I am use to seeing a sealent and miss the carnuba hue

the lc pads are a new design which have holes/cells in the pad to help disperse heat and help prevent sling

i bought them from AG beacu they were having a 15% off sale

word is 21 is nice and helps deepen the color i might try it out if i can find it locally

I'm going to try to hold off with waxes as long as I can. What autopians call "plasticky" is the look I hope to achieve with silver. Alternating weekends between AJ and AJT for a month should give me a pretty good idea.

I just favored Natty's to #16 and as I said I don't really care about durability. BTW, have they found a new source for #16? I've been seeing plenty post about that discontinued product. Or, did they release a post VOC version?

I'm tempted to buy Z8 but at $20 + shipping for 16oz of qd is pricey.

PICK3 said:
I'm going to try to hold off with waxes as long as I can. What autopians call "plasticky" is the look I hope to achieve with silver. Alternating weekends between AJ and AJT for a month should give me a pretty good idea.

I just favored Natty's to #16 and as I said I don't really care about durability. BTW, have they found a new source for #16? I've been seeing plenty post about that discontinued product. Or, did they release a post VOC version?

I'm tempted to buy Z8 but at $20 + shipping for 16oz of qd is pricey.

well i have to say AJT is alot less plasticy than z2pro, i think z5pro is a little better but it is hard to tell because i have z2 on silver and z5 on gunmetal

i have never tried nattys, for me personally i dont care about durability either but i have been detailing peoples cars lately and having a wax that lasts as long as 16 does is a bonus

i have to say z8 is AMAZING far and away the best QD I have ever used.

One question tho can i use z8 over a carnuba?

DieselGunz said:
well i have to say AJT is alot less plasticy than z2pro, i think z5pro is a little better but it is hard to tell because i have z2 on silver and z5 on gunmetal

i have never tried nattys, for me personally i dont care about durability either but i have been detailing peoples cars lately and having a wax that lasts as long as 16 does is a bonus

i have to say z8 is AMAZING far and away the best QD I have ever used.

One question tho can i use z8 over a carnuba?

Natty's is more "wet" than bright ... I'm looking for bright, that's why I think 1000P might fit the bill. I only used part of the Zaino system once when an autopian sent me samples (brettfraz(sp?). I'm not into the mixing.

Not sure about topping a carnuba with Z8 ... why would you want to? It would just give the carnuba a sealant look if it did bond.

what do you guys think about Liquid Glass? amazing stuff - car looks freshly waxed everytime you wash it for months on end.

Mavafanculo said:
what do you guys think about Liquid Glass? amazing stuff - car looks freshly waxed everytime you wash it for months on end.

It's probably one of the most durable OTC products. I think the last time I used it, it stained trim. The pro products don't usually do that.

i got a new job today..... woohooooo. this year is looking better already

I sure as hope 2007 is better this past year, my business did the most suffering after the hurricanes we had down here prior year. No business = no green!!

Top Bottom