Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Plan

TBarrow18

Ok I'm 17 5'10, 140 lbs and just starting to take weight lifting seriously. The problem is I need a good plan to make the gains that I want. My main targets are my arms(skinny), abs, and chest with a lot of focus especially on my chest. My chest is my biggest problem since its kinda uneven with my left side being bigger and it is noticeable.

Bench max-150
Squat Max-275
Deadlift Max-350

Those are the main things I've been doing and I just need to actually get a routine together and I would like some ideas on cardio.

I was once in your shoes, and still kinda am lol. Check out Strong Lifts 5x5 it will work wonders bro. If you got any questions feel free to PM me.

If you look at people who do stronglifts.. They usaully dont look that great. Just do a good split routine with the reps sort of low. 6-8 for upperbody 10-25 for legs. Worked for me great

If you look at people who do stronglifts.. They usaully dont look that great. Just do a good split routine with the reps sort of low. 6-8 for upperbody 10-25 for legs. Worked for me great

Not necessarily true. It's a good place to start. Built a really strong foundation for me.

Top Bottom