Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

good morning WODIN!

Puc

Banned
ah. it is 5am... time for you to rise and me to sleep.

remember that offer for the password... i could protect elite from the venom of the racially biased and karma threads!
 
Hey puc if you send me some naked pics of a hot babe from the board I might consider your offer.
 
Wow, what's that in your avatar TEXgrl? :p

Well, I'm a 49er fan that moved to Texas.... what can I say?

....... and maybe a little smacking around might be fun :horny:
 
I will not let you turn this intelligent conversation into a road house side show thread.


EDITED
 
TheProject said:
Last edited by RyanH on 20-August-2002 at 10:42AM

LOL! Very nice. However, if you want to have that appear as a real edit, put it in your signature. That is the way it would look if a moderator were to edit your post.
 
Stumpy said:


LOL! Very nice. However, if you want to have that appear as a real edit, put it in your signature. That is the way it would look if a moderator were to edit your post.

Oh yeah, I was gonna put that in there for Corn a while back, but decided against it. Seemed like overkill, and I have to milk every joke I have for all it's worth.

:lmao:
 
TheProject said:
Oh yeah, I was gonna put that in there for Corn a while back, but decided against it. Seemed like overkill, and I have to milk every joke I have for all it's worth.

:lmao:

You don't even have to use a real mod's name. I just created some fictitious administrator.

Who the fuck is EF Robert? :confused:
 
Stumpy said:


You don't even have to use a real mod's name. I just created some fictitious administrator.

Who the fuck is EF Robert? :confused:

Oh yeah, but the real names are a lot more fun.

I had a few people really thinking that Cornholio was editing my posts for a while.
 
TheProject said:
I had a few people really thinking that Cornholio was editing my posts for a while.

LOL ...
 
Stumpy said:


LOL! Very nice. However, if you want to have that appear as a real edit, put it in your signature. That is the way it would look if a moderator were to edit your post.

you stumpy are a fucking genious and pioneer of the C&C board.

ef robert for mod!
 
Top Bottom