Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Friend Passed Away Tonight

tripleblonde

He was my dad's best friend and employee and like an uncle to me. He was only 48. He collapsed at work today and they tried to revive him in the ambulance, but he passed away before he even made it to the hospital. When my mom called his wife to tell him, I heard her start wailing and screaming through the phone and I thought my heart was gonna break right there. My mom almost lost it, but had to be strong for her. He was such a good friends of our family not to mention a faithful employee of my dad's company for several years. I don't cry very often, but I def. felt true tears tonight.

my condolences to you and your family as well
i know what u r feeling as well
it takes time to heal that is for sure

daveyboy said:
So sorry to hear about that TB. 48 is still so young. Did he have any kids still at home?

thanks guys for the kind words, i'm pretty calm now, just shocked....and no, thank goodness davey.....his daughter is grown, but it is his wife that breaks my heart.....i can't imagine being married to someone and then just waking up one day and their gone? i don't get it, it's so hard for me to understand why shit like this happens

tripleblonde said:
thanks guys for the kind words, i'm pretty calm now, just shocked....and no, thank goodness davey.....his daughter is grown, but it is his wife that breaks my heart.....i can't imagine being married to someone and then just waking up one day and their gone? i don't get it, it's so hard for me to understand why shit like this happens

i am sorry ...i hate this shit to..

Sorry to hear that bro, i know what its like to lose a loved one................i lost my first cuzzo just 2 months ago in Germany...............she was only 22 years old and died in a car accident. (drunk and drugged driver hit her), and she was only going to school..........................

My condolences bro......

Top Bottom