Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good For Gyno Sensitive Individuals

tripleOG

I'm super sensitive to gyno, even 250mgs of test a week with adex gave me lumps. so I just wanted to let people know that I just ran Tren E, EQ, and Mast and Proviron for 12 weeks. Absolutely no sexual disfunction at all because of the proviron. So for people that are crazy sensitive to gyno but still want to be able to f@#k while on cycle, don't worry about running test, just add some proviron and it'll keep you going strong, gyno free.

Just in case people are wondering, I went from 190 lbs to 195 lbs and lost 3% bodyfat during the cycle. You don't always need test, proviron works. I tried mast alone and it did nothing. Proviron is for the penis, Masteron is for the muscles.

Haha that's my quote... I'm on both right now rock hard kinda painful erections having her saying non stop 'omg your dick is so hard omg it's so fucking hard omg I love your dick' helps get over it a lil but I'm thinking about dropping the proviron... Anyone who says mast doesn't do anything has obviously gotten a fake batch I'm on week 2 only of mast 4th week on sust and proviron... And am already noticing the increased agression, pump, stamina, dryness, paper thin skin and veins from hell!

Mast didn't do it for me at all. Still had horrible sexual dysfunction, and I was running a low dose of test, with tren. This time, no test at all, mast tren and proviron. And no sexual sides. But I did steal your quote :)

Mast didn't do it for me at all. Still had horrible sexual dysfunction, and I was running a low dose of test, with tren. This time, no test at all, mast tren and proviron. And no sexual sides. But I did steal your quote :)

that seems very odd that masteron didnt do anything for sexual function. i was doing 1g a week of test, dropped it to 500mg and added mast and i was 10 times hornier then on the 1g test... id say tren is the ol dik killa! prolactin sides id say...

tren, mast,eq and proviron? Tren has known to cause gyno..

If you're running a good dose of testosterone with your cycle you shouldn't be having any sexual side effects at all, except raging horniness. My point by this post was for people that DON'T want to run test with their cycle because of gyno issues should use proviron to keep their dicks working. Cuz it works. For real, Masteron is for the muscles, Proviron is for the penis. It's really true.

I'm super sensitive to gyno, even 250mgs of test a week with adex gave me lumps. so I just wanted to let people know that I just ran Tren E, EQ, and Mast and Proviron for 12 weeks. Absolutely no sexual disfunction at all because of the proviron. So for people that are crazy sensitive to gyno but still want to be able to f@#k while on cycle, don't worry about running test, just add some proviron and it'll keep you going strong, gyno free.

Just in case people are wondering, I went from 190 lbs to 195 lbs and lost 3% bodyfat during the cycle. You don't always need test, proviron works. I tried mast alone and it did nothing. Proviron is for the penis, Masteron is for the muscles.

I will agree with you on one point,,,PROVIRON is great for libido.

Top Bottom