Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good fiber supplement

Senior Woonaki

Taking the advice of the famous MR. X, i want to add fiber to my protein shakes, i need to find a good fiber supplement. Do you have any suggestions????

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I like citracel - mainly because it doesn''t give me digestion issues. Plus, I've consulted for the pharm who makes citrucel; I tend to purchase my customer's products.

you can find bran (from oat or wheat) in any organic food store

Senior Woonaki said:
Taking the advice of the famous MR. X, i want to add fiber to my protein shakes, i need to find a good fiber supplement. Do you have any suggestions????

Psyllium Husk

www.beyond-a-century.com

flavorless, search for fiber...get the husk, it tastes like nothing...great protein

Or if carbs are not an issue, stick to metamucill

Mr.X

1 cup fiber 1 with 1/2 cup cottage cheese great tasting protien/fiber combo

that husk works great, i picked up one pound at gnc... It really thickens up the shakes. Can see it making MRP's very filling... It has 0 calories, just fiber.... That is great!!!

LaviathanX said:
get Fiber One cereal. It looks like rabbit food but its gooooooooood! Do a search, I made a post about it.

Yup, I've tried fiber one, but it seems to give me stomach aches due to the digestion problem. Strange isn't it.

Mr.X

Top Bottom