Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Good day for EF drama!

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
it will be short lived and people who didn't log on today will likely never know.
 
True.

Speaking of EF drama, who has ass sweat today?
 
I'm thinking of donating all of my something to the person that is willing to get into it with me. I'm in a pretty good mood, so I'm unsure of my pwnage skills. Thing is, it all good bors and borettes that are in these pissing contests with each other.
 
jnevin said:
I'm thinking of donating all of my something to the person that is willing to get into it with me. I'm in a pretty good mood, so I'm unsure of my pwnage skills. Thing is, it all good bors and borettes that are in these pissing contests with each other.

bring it on bitch :chomp:
 
Lestat said:
this thread just got geigh

I am queen of the boob on boob action! :lil k:
 
Lestat said:
ok now that is something I'd pay to see

lol

check Killiah's sig.. he's got a lesbo Frisky ticker thing going!
 
Lestat said:
it will be short lived and people who didn't log on today will likely never know.


yep, it will definetly be forceably swept from the boards, heard of only in back alley threads and late night pm's...all a part of george's marketing genius so eloquently pictured collaged by the good bor swole. keeps the interest high.
 
Gambino said:
yep, it will definetly be forceably swept from the boards, heard of only in back alley threads and late night pm's...all a part of george's marketing genius so eloquently pictured collaged by the good bor swole. keeps the interest high.

Yo Binno, what's up with the breakin???
 
Top Bottom