Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to Houston this weekend..

Symmetry

Where are the hotspots? I read the post about South Beach but I'm not gay... so I'm probably not going there.. so any other suggestions would be much appreciated.. I'm looking for a club.. with good trance music and fine ladies...
:fro:

Just stick with Sam's Boat on Richmond. Stay away from Pollyesther's, Unless you are 40 or older, I bounce there from time to time. And Sally's is cool if you like Mexican's. I bounce there too! I'd go to Bar Houston, or Sherlock's off of West Gray. Or maybe head off too Seabrook or Clear Lake.:horny: Tripp OUT.............:fro:

Symmetry!!!!!

If you are looking for a club with the best of the newest Progressive house and trance you must go to HYPERIA! Those other places those guys are talking about are more the bar scene. Check it out at www.clubhyperia.com
www.clubhyperia.com www.clubhyperia.com

Definantly a place to chill out wigg and meet fine women!

Hey Rollin,

I was only in Houston for last weekend.. ended up only going out on Saturday night.. I was at a club called SPY.. it was downtown. I don't think any Elite people were there.. it was all Vietnamese. Not that I mind... but the VC are pretty crazy.. don't wanna get shot.. especially in a new town.

There were some pretty fine ass women and my little cousin and I pretty much ruled the place for the evening. Besides the big ass black bouncers (and these guys were HUGE) we were the biggest guys in the bar... but we're Korean not Vietnamese..

The music was ok.. my cousin really liked the music.. but he is young and hasn't seen too much yet.. whereas I am on the downside of my clubbing days and have seen just about everything.. but it was still fun and the women were flocking when the shirt came off.. so it was all good. Always nice to feel welcome in a new city.

Top Bottom