Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

goddam sorbitol!

SoreArms

New member
I stopped at the market on my way home from work to buy some steaks and hot sauce for hot wings. I happen to walk down the frozen isle and see that they now have ice cream made with splenda, so I buy some (chocolate chip). When I got home, I decided to have some ice cream while the steaks were getting cooked. It tasted so good and since it was made with splenda I figued it was OK to have seconds. Well seconds later my stomach started feeling a bit queezy. Minutes later I was running to the bathroom. Good thing I had planned on staying home all night 'cause this really would have sucked. Just a few minutes ago I looked at the ingredients and saw that sorbitol has an asterisk. The note next to the asterisk read "sensitive individuals may experience a laxative effect from excess comsumption of this ingredient"
 
It fucks me up big time too... Splenda alone can.. gas.. the shits... it sucks.
 
I'm wondering if I'll be alright if I just have a small serving (not right now) or if I should throw the rest away.
 
SoreArms said:
I'm wondering if I'll be alright if I just have a small serving (not right now) or if I should throw the rest away.
I tossed my splenda sweetened ice cream, and some other low carb baking shit I had... total waste of money, when I got it all I had no clue I was senstive to it. Took me a couple tries to figure it out too, I kept thinking it was something else I ate that made me sick.
 
eat the whole fucking thing now, lardpile
suffer through the resulting discomfort
never buy anything with sorbitol again
 
you're mexican dude, you should be immune to anything you throw at that stomach of yours.
 
jackangel said:
eat the whole fucking thing now, lardpile
suffer through the resulting discomfort
never buy anything with sorbitol again
way to ruin an entire night.
 
Top Bottom