Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

God of War: Ascension MP beta 1/8/13

I found out about this game from this thread. I had no idea they were making another one. I love this franchise. So excited.

Last edited:
Downloading now.

I played til after 3 last night, so it's safe to say I like it. More depth than I thought, and there's definitely an eb and flow to the combat system in MP. Closer to recent MK's brutality and free form combat than Street Fighter's more twitch style precision, which is smart for keeping things smooth online. Once I found a rhythm I was doing ok considering how low my stats were next to most others. Lots of upgrades to things like items, lower/chest/helmet armor, weapons, magic, and it's cool because most of them change the look of your character.

I also just played the single player demo which is available with the new Total Recall Blu-ray (on a separate disc so no download required, just install it). If MP plays like a muscle car then this plays more like a Cadillac. Some cool new moves like hooking enemies with your blades and dragging them around like they're on a leash, throwing them, ramming into them, etc. The climbing is faster and more dynamic feeling now too.

iboufJQwzg63oa.gif

iHO6YBI69IaSO.gif

I'm going to get more sleep tonight though lol.

This is going to be so awesome. I'm gonna go into full on hard core gamer nerd mode. Wife will be pissed. I usually beat G.O.W. pretty fast though.

Nice rundown on the single player demo-

Top Bottom