Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

God Help Me...

mightymouse69 said:
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to timtim again.

then spread that shit nucah!

i knew exactly what you meant when i read the thread. i have been there so often its scary.

timtim said:
then spread that shit nucah!

i knew exactly what you meant when i read the thread. i have been there so often its scary.

now, of course - I'm getting the cold shoulder... :worried:

mightymouse69 said:
now, of course - I'm getting the cold shoulder... :worried:

i used to be successful in having the rest of the day quiet after listening to the insanity but the "golden era" has died and ushered in a new dynasty. i call it the "follow you everywhere and poke and prod till you lose your shit and break something moderately expensive era".

needless to say things can only go up from here.

oh NO...its starting to happen here too...and yes, I break stuff too...any solution?

timtim said:
i used to be successful in having the rest of the day quiet after listening to the insanity but the "golden era" has died and ushered in a new dynasty. i call it the "follow you everywhere and poke and prod till you lose your shit and break something moderately expensive era".

needless to say things can only go up from here.

BIKINIMOM said:
Aaaahhhh to be young again.

Me, I just roll over and go to sleep when I am pissed off. I HATE to fight...

She's so cute too...you would never think that such "evil" could live inside this woman.

My girlfriend just gets very quiet and keeps to herself when she gets mad.

Needless to say I try to make her mad as often as possible.

:D

mightymouse69 said:
oh NO...its starting to happen here too...and yes, I break stuff too...any solution?

try to move to an area with few breakables. i often go after the cat toys but i'll be damned those fuckers have a way of flying out of my hand and hitting a picture, lamp, vase, television, computer screen, plate, microwave window, tv controller, etc.

i wish you luck my friend. no man should have to deal with the followers.

Top Bottom