New school year is right around the corner and its always a good idea to go out and set some goals to try and achieve, of course going down the list by your priorities..anyways here is mine
1.) Raise my GPA, get my ass back into the grrove of studying and damn sure do better then I did last year, I want to get my GPA up about .5 points at the least
2.) Manage my time wisely keeping a proper balance between school, work, working out, and relationships with people/social time, do not burn out like last semseter do to getting my priorites messed up and managing time unwisely
3.) Achieve my goal of losing 5% bf and at the same time gaining 20lbs of lean muscle through the use of both one bulking and one cutting cycle, I will do this any means neccesary and this goal is a sure fre MUST by late march when my bday comes around or I will lose my mind..I am determined with this more then anything second to school and I will achieve this unless I injure myself or something else happens out of my control to put a wrench into things
4.) Get my A license so I can get a raise at my job of $4 an hour, of course this means learning how to drive a Semi which will be a challenge but I know I can do it
5.) Build on the relationships that are beneficial to me, and let go of the ones that don't..I don't have time for this anymore in my life, in life people come in and out of you life all the time anyways, Ive stresed too much on this issue the past 3 years and its gotten me nowhere figuring out why people act the way they do....of course the first person was my best friend of 12 years so I really thought I could figure that one out but go figure
thats the top 5 for me, anyone else got any?
1.) Raise my GPA, get my ass back into the grrove of studying and damn sure do better then I did last year, I want to get my GPA up about .5 points at the least
2.) Manage my time wisely keeping a proper balance between school, work, working out, and relationships with people/social time, do not burn out like last semseter do to getting my priorites messed up and managing time unwisely
3.) Achieve my goal of losing 5% bf and at the same time gaining 20lbs of lean muscle through the use of both one bulking and one cutting cycle, I will do this any means neccesary and this goal is a sure fre MUST by late march when my bday comes around or I will lose my mind..I am determined with this more then anything second to school and I will achieve this unless I injure myself or something else happens out of my control to put a wrench into things
4.) Get my A license so I can get a raise at my job of $4 an hour, of course this means learning how to drive a Semi which will be a challenge but I know I can do it
5.) Build on the relationships that are beneficial to me, and let go of the ones that don't..I don't have time for this anymore in my life, in life people come in and out of you life all the time anyways, Ive stresed too much on this issue the past 3 years and its gotten me nowhere figuring out why people act the way they do....of course the first person was my best friend of 12 years so I really thought I could figure that one out but go figure
thats the top 5 for me, anyone else got any?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 















