Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GNC Mega Joint

Shankerr

Already posted this exact same thing in the supps forum, and got no response, so i thought I'd try here too.....

hey there

I usually don't like GNC stuff, and actually, I usually cut their products up, however, i did some research on the joint repair product called Mega Joint, and it looks like the ingredients in it are farily good.....

Have any of you ever used this product? Is it any good? I need to get a joint repair supp, but I figured I'd ask before i head to the dreaded GNC....

thanks

Shane

About the only use I ever had for GNC, or their products, was to go in occasionally, and chat with their employees about supplements. Its a good way to entertain yourself on a saturday afternoon since they don't know what the hell they're talking about :) usually good for a laugh or two.

I just liked the ingredients, 15g glucosamine, and a lil tad of creatine in there too...

what do you lads use for joint repair supps??

I have used GNC Mega Joint for the past 8 weeks and can feel and notice a huge improvement, on an mri it even showed up that I had more cartilage, Mega Joint was actually recomended to me by my dr...

your best choice for cartilage and/or join pains:

Glucosamine Sulfate l 1500 mg

Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg

Methylsulfonylmethane MSM 500 mg

Top Bottom