Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute Machine?????

OTCbooty

Anyone ever used one of these things where you kneel on the pad and push against a pedal with the heel of the opposite foot? (Okay, bad description, hopefully you already know what I'm talking about) Is this machine totally worthless? My magic 8 ball says "sources point to yes" but I've been wrong before...

I do it sometimes, BUT I do it because it is right in front of a mirror, and I do the whole stack and its great, because you can see the changes you make with the connection between your butt and hamstrings, actually, I think I just enjoy looking at myself, but I don't really do it for an exercise, I do it more for judging how long I have come along since last time I did it :) If that makes any sense, you must be a nut also :)

I think its an ok machine. You can even do that whole workout at home, applying the same principle. I think anything to target that area on the body is a plus.

Top Bottom