Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glutamine does it really work?

REML, i'm w/ you on that one. If it works so good and does so many things, how come you don't notice shit? But come to think of it... on paper Methoxy was proven to be very anabolic, as well as ECDy, but in real life they both sucked and plummeted.

Aminogen I do not recommend - but then I don't recommend high protien low carb diets either, for health purposes. For the purpose of digesting protien, Aminogen can be beneficial.

But understand this: proteases act specifically to break down proteins, lipases concentrate on fats and lipids, and amylases work to break down carbohydrates.

Those are the three main enzymes produced by the pancreas (along with cellulose, for beaking down fiber). Aminogen is a protease only supplement. If you are going to eat a normal American cooked/processed food diet, you should be supplementing with an enzyme product with a balance of all three digestive enzymes. If you are on some kind of Atkins/Keto suicide mission then Aminogen may help you get where you're going faster.

Protease enzymes not only break down protiens, but also lipases and amylases. So follow with me, Aminogen followed by a fast food combo meal equals undigested carbohydrates and fats clogging up your GI.

Preferably, a person should eat his protiens and carbs seperately, since they require competing enzymes and ph levels to digest, but for those of us conditioned to eat "balanced meals", an equally balanced enzyme supplement would be just what the Doctor ordered.

DoctorT said:
Aminogen I do not recommend - but then I don't recommend high protien low carb diets either, for health purposes. For the purpose of digesting protien, Aminogen can be beneficial.

Just wanted your opinion on this statement you made. Seems like you don't advocate high protein, and was just wondering how many grams would you consider high protein? And I've asked this to numerous people w/ no real answer... Can consuming moderate or high protein intake damage kidney or indirectly the liver?

Factors that determine your protein needs are of course whether you're tearing muscles down through heavy lifting, whether you're growing…your genetic makeup, etc.

So it would be stupid for anyone to try to give you an exact number of what your protein intake should be. The key is not to eat so much protein that your body begins to metabolize it as fuel source. If this happens then your body will quickly become acid, and overwhelmed by toxic ketons.

Your body must maintain homeostasis (balance). For instance your body must maintain a body temperature of 98.6 degrees. Well just as important as body temperature is body pH. Your body must maintain and overall pH slightly alkaline. Obviously certain areas of your body like your stomach will have an acid pH, but overall your body must maintain a slightly alkaline pH.

What tend to acidify the body are environmental toxins, stressful emotions such as worry anger or resentment (which increase cortisol (stress) hormone levels much the same way steroids and prohormones do), and acid forming foods. Certain foods will either produce an acid buildup in the body or an alkaline buildup. Any meat, dairy, or protein tends to buildup acid. The same goes for high sugar foods. Most cooked foods are acid forming. Most alkaline forming foods are raw veggies, sprouts, and some fruits. Again you don't need to eat exclusively alkaline foods, but overall you need an alkaline-based diet.

The diets I consider suicide are the ones that tell you to eat lots of protein and fat, but avoid all carbs including vegetables and fruits- which are not only an important for pH balance, the best source of nutrients and enzymes, but also the cleanest sources of protien and the best sources of fiber.

If your diet is low in fiber then bowel transit time slows way down. Also if mucoidal plaque has built up in your bowels then this will clog and slow bowel transit time as well. And protein slows down bowel transit time more then any other type of food. That is why it is so important you eat protein foods with high fiber foods (eat your vegies).

For instance, you see the dietary fad right now known as the Atkins diet…basically a meat and cheese diet. People are losing weight initially on that diet for many reasons it would take awhile to go into. But the results are short-lived, and the cost to long-term health is huge.

It works short-term, but if they know why it worked they still would not adopt it long-term.

So question everything, test everything, take what works, but know why it works…and never take any so-called "health" expert's word for it. Don't even take my word for it…test it…prove it to yourself.

THANKYOU DOCTOR T.

That put to rest my curiosity on aminogen. I only took 60grams of protein supplement and agreed with doctor T, I beleive those BB magazine articles(reseach) for 200 and up grams of protein good finding's only serve one purpose, to push their sales of protein supplement because tru my calculation I only took about 100 grams of protein thru natural food, plus my supplement comes to about 160grams and I still maintain my atheletic figure.
Thanks DoctorT for your insight.

Top Bottom