Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I suggest he should cut off all his external genitalia.

Lartinos, you really think this would work? Do you get paid on youtube if you get 1 million views? I heard you did....

Shit i think ill start it up then. maybe update it once a week, play some beats, tell some stories, flex, do some shoutouts, and am i allowed to advertise my ebay biz on there?

Exactly Glad. Money just doesn't appear bro. But if you get views it does turn into a value in terms of advertising dollars. (gladvertising)
It will only expand your business. It will increase posters and followers of your
videos. (and this message board)As long as GS/needto are cool with that. Not sure if you should push your business at first though. Make sure to put in tag words and such to increase views as well. It probably won't do much, but it's worth a shot.

Lartinos, you really think this would work? Do you get paid on youtube if you get 1 million views? I heard you did....

Shit i think ill start it up then. maybe update it once a week, play some beats, tell some stories, flex, do some shoutouts, and am i allowed to advertise my ebay biz on there?

You go on with yo bad self, Glad. :rose:

Exactly Glad. Money just doesn't appear bro. But if you get views it does turn into a value in terms of advertising dollars. (gladvertising)
It will only expand your business. It will increase posters and followers of your
videos. (and this message board)As long as GS/needto are cool with that. Not sure if you should push your business at first though. Make sure to put in tag words and such to increase views as well. It probably won't do much, but it's worth a shot.

lololz gladvertising

I already have a rap beat on there with 130,000 views. Im really thinkin of this, i think ima start this this weekend. I prob wont push my biz ill just mention it here and there. Such a realistic idea thx lart!

lololz gladvertising

I already have a rap beat on there with 130,000 views. Im really thinkin of this, i think ima start this this weekend. I prob wont push my biz ill just mention it here and there. Such a realistic idea thx lart!

NP, I'm all about helping myself by helping others. I'll send you a bottle of adderllin and acnetame and you can hold it sometimes too.
You can post your video here and then people can give you ideas for your next vid.

SB just directed me to one of your Youtube vids. Lol, your are very talented and funny. I'd watch you weekly, for sure.

If we all shared it on FB I'm sure we could boost his views. Who knows what could come of it.
PM me Glad if you want to do this.
I dont want my family and friends to know I know glad... how embarrassing :worried:

:lmao: Im kidding bro you know I :heart: u

Top Bottom