Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giving blood - a problem?

Synpax

I plan to give blood tomorrow and work out later (or maybe earlier in the day). Thoughts?

A post you would only see on this particular website. You can save lives by giving blood but who wants to save lives if it means you cannot lift? LOL. I was afraid to give blood last year for the same reason. You may feel a bit weaker and they may tell you not to workout. I would say go for it and make sure you have a spotter ready to catch you when you pass out under the bar... jk. I think you'llbe fine giving blood and lifting.

I'd work out before.... you never know what might happen if you lift when you're down a pint of blood.

I usually get very sleepy. so i give blood, have some food, and go to bed. (ie try to go after work)

Thanks. I gave and took the day off which I needed anyway. I was more concerned with the longer term problems, but the CUTE woman who took the blood said I should be good to go tomororw.

Plus it's the only time I can legitematly allow myself to eat cookies and have coke.

What is f'ed up is that the blood mobile solicits in front of my gym as you go in. Oh thats a great idea (sarcasm). Who would give blood immediately before a workout?

I do think it is a good idea giving blood btw, but not before working out.

Top Bottom