Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giving back....

B

buksoon

You guys are so patient with all my questions, I wanted to contribute something back.

Okay, netnutrition.com has the best prices for low-carb foods and the best selection!

The Keto Crisp cereal (regular and chocolate) is YUMMY! It's all soy--not the best muscle-building protein, but especially good for women. Keto pasta (made with egg white in addition to soy) is yummy ... but too expensive for the # of servings.

Also, the Keto baking mixes! Holy shiiiite! I had the entire pan of brownies over the course of one long night. Oatmeal raisin cookies and regular chocolate chip, too. Somewhat expensive but delish. :p

The oil I use to bake this stuff with is HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER OIL. It might not be as healthy as flax, but it's tasty.

Most of you already know this, but proteinfactory.com has the cheapest, best quality protein powders. Mix it with milk and a banana or frozen strawberries! Too good!

I stay away from protein bars b/c they're filled with trans-fatty acids. Arterie-cloggers, cancer-promoters ... just gross.

Barilla spaghetti/tomato sauce is made with pure olive oil and no sugar. I dip low-fat mozzarella cheese in it ... ooooh, baby.

Barbara's Carob Chip granola bars with honey are so good ... that's what I think Heaven must be. If you are really good in this world, you go to a place where carob granola bars grow on trees.:angel:

Fitday.com will tally up everything you eat and give you every conceiveable stat. Lots of pie charts! Very authoritative-looking!

And never eat iceberg lettuce when romaine is right there.

And Isopure drinks are delicious, quickly-digested (whey) protein. Keep a bottle of it, a glutamine tablet, and a high-GI carb in your car for right after your workout. You can find a list of high-GI foods anywhere on the Net.

:beer:

I will have to try them there brownies :) I got an insatable (sp?) desire for choclate.I have never seen proteinfactory.com----- am always looking to save a buck on protein powders.......thanx Buksoon. Hey--is the soy cereal that good? I'm not the best eater, but have never tried soy before?? I kind of favor Grape Nut O's cereal as a late night snack.....maybe I should try some soy tho..... :fro: I really hate this trying to eat good---- but am trying :) Keep learning a little here and there.....

Ann baby, those brownies are goooood. :p I would never recommend lightly; I take my chocoholia very seriously! :D

They're almost all fat, but that's okay because you're baking them with good fat (me, safflower oil). I like a lot of fat in my diet. My granny says it makes the hair lustrous! I'm a geek. :nerd:

The Keto crisps taste exactly like rice crispies--except very few carbs and all the benefits of soy. You have to add sweetener or fruit, naturally. But such a classic as far as comfort food!

Enjoy!!!!

I bookmarked the proteinfactory.com----hubby and I are going to sit down one of these evenings, and look at prices. Love rice crispies.....but like them homemade with butter and marshmellos....... :devil: So sinfully good.....

Top Bottom