Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls - phem..Kbgirl..hardbdygirl..sassy..others maybe

I saw those too......must say Vixen is hot !!! And Natglutes---wow. They all look great.....

saw it... not overly happy about it, but i expected it... i don't think kb or nats pics should be there since they've pulled theirs down...

kb the guys name is selsom blue or something like that.... just pm him or email him and ask him to remove your pics... tell him that you had them taken off elite...

since most of it is alphabetical mine are near the end... who the hell will actually go past NAT to look at me???? :D

hehe

Girl you were looking diesel.....KB looks so pretty.....Pumpgirl should have her own calendar :) Small was up there too.......gosh it is a slooooowwww saturday here...... augggggghhhhh!!!!!!

yeah they all look fantastic...and pumpgirl has her own web site..but you gotta pay for her pics..enjoy what you can get here. these women are beautiful!:angel:

Selson_blue was clear in his assumptions about putting that gallery together, though I would have preferred to be asked first -- at least on Elite I have the ability to remove any pix I posted myself.

He will remove them without a problem if you PM him and request.

Ya'll look great......whoever put that gallery up obviously has lots of time on their hands.........may want to find a new hobby????

Top Bottom