Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls libido

Goat23

Hey girls I'm trying to find out what can help my mrs libido on a cycle of var?she asked me to help
Pls I'm on test if you know what I mean : /

Wait.

You're asking how to increase her libido? And she's on anavar? I'm confused

Goat.....so nice to see ya!! :)

Usually...and yes, a generalization, but usually....like 99% of the time...var should increase libido. Like lots! I love being on cycle and that is one of the reasons.

Anavar, although mild, is still a male hormone. Yes. It will increase libido in a woman

Hey Cali yeah thought that she's decided to run at 10mg she's already got a little lethargy I'm thinking how to combat it I can't give her test or stano what did you use? Thanks for all the advice hey nothing better than someone who's done it : )

Idk the answer! Are her calories really low or that time of the month or something else that might be interfering? It's really a unique reaction. Usually energy goes up, libido goes up etc. I always say I feel like a superhero on 10 mgs of var! Is she training a lot harder? That could mean she needs to sleep more to allow recovery. Idk... I'm brainstorming lol

Lol couple weeks off for that yeah she's training more so maybe her cals are at maintenance : ) I'm seeing tell tale signs of it working I'm loving the extra tone around the shoulders and butt! Lol I'm more excited for her than while I'm on ; )

with women on var one side is an enlarged clit .. more of a constant slight engorgment all the time.. for libido.. pt 141... works all the time..

Top Bottom