Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gift ideas for a flexin' femme...

Phemomena said:
maybe a couple sessions with a really good trainer (or if she's getting ready for a show, a choreographer or nutritionist or someone who can help her fine tune things)?

...actually, that was me (tee.. hee...)

3V- I was thinking that one, but she views them the same way I do:
1. gals too skinny/lack of any real muscle on something called 'Musclemag'
2.same regurgitated info
3. overloaded w/ supp ads & claims, etc...

One problem I've had with getting a neat gift for someone is... when I get it home I end up liking it so much I want to keep it myself!

Nitro- if you're out there, any info on the clock?

Always the good ol' GNC Gift Certificate --- I got one from my bro for xmas. Or gift cert from an online supp company. You could package the gift cert wrapped around a tub of glutamine or something!

Nike makes some kickass organizational 'stuff' for all your gym needs. they have really cool gym bags but also lots of little 'travel' type bags and accessories so all your gym stuff, supps, etc. can stay tidy in one bag. Im a bit of an organizational freak, but I use a gym bag and then a bunch of little mesh nike travel bags, one for my shampoo, brush, perfume etc., one for my supps, one for clean stuff, one for dirty, etc. Also, check out their tech gear on their website: the PSA stuff (portable sport audio) TOTALLY changed my workout: realllly cute little mp3 players that are tiny enough to not interfere with your weight training. LOVE it! they look cool too.

More good ideas... thanks!
She has been thinking of trying glutamine... and she is an 'extreme organizer' too.
Those MP3s are awesome... don't know how I would get thru cardio without mine!
And of course, thinking about that '30+30' thread...:rolly:

Appreciate everyone's contributions! :D

Top Bottom