Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghrp and cjc at 26yo?

Trevorisking

Would ghrp and cjc be benificial at the age of 26? Looking to run it all spring and summer and see how
I like it.

Last edited:
Have heard mixed opinions on age and these peptides.

GH peps don't shut down your natty production of it. HGH does, but GH peps do not.So if that is what you are talking about then throw them worries out the window

I was wondering if the stacks would be benificial to me, or should I wait until I'm older. Goal here is to lean out and recover faster.

Was thinking ghrp and cjc without Dac 100mcg upon waking up and before bed. But if it won't be benificial for someone at my age I'd rather save my cash.

whatever you do... peptides wise... make sure you invest in a blood glucose reader... that is crucial when using peptides... Some members believe peptide usage has lead to diabetes... No for sure anwser on this but monitor your blood sugar levels very closely.... Hurricane can attest to this point!!!

Damn, I've heard this before, but haven't come across any definitive answers. My grandfather has diabities, perhaps I should look more into this...

I was wondering if the stacks would be benificial to me, or should I wait until I'm older. Goal here is to lean out and recover faster.

it will help but not as much difference as if you were older.Your hgh levels are still pretty high at your age.

Top Bottom