Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

ghrp 6 and cjc-1295 dosage help

MAQein

New member
guys I need and advice( dosage) on how to take this two peptides, some body told me to get cjc-1295 DAC which is better but I couldn`t find it , this my very first time running peptides and I`m trying to get as much help as I can, thanks.
 
The problem with peptides is finding a legitimate source. The market is loaded with fakes. When peptides first came out, they were AWESOME. Now its a total crap shoot as to what you get.

The best way to dose GHRP peptides is to combine them with cjc-1295 w/o dac. The CJC blocks the negative feedback loop produced by the hypothalamus and extends the length of the GH pulse produced.

You need to inject peptides on an empty stomach and abstain from eating for 20-30 minutes after the injection. When I used peptides I would inject them before breakfast, post workout and before my last meal of the day. 100mcg GHRP + 100mcg cjc w/o dac each injection. It's normal to feel hypoglycaemic after your injection. It's a very uncomfortable feeling but its best to stick it out and wait 20-30 minutes after your injection to eat something to maximize the GH pulse from the peptides.

I no longer use or recommend peptides because of the lack of quality of peptides on the market. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
 
if you go to evolutionary.org they have complete peptide profiles, dosages, info, etc. i highly recommend you read those before ordering

and i agree with musky, the peptide market is not what it was 5 or 10 years ago.. it is flooded with fakes. i would not trust any peptide companies that are USA based
 
guys I need and advice( dosage) on how to take this two peptides, some body told me to get cjc-1295 DAC which is better but I couldn`t find it , this my very first time running peptides and I`m trying to get as much help as I can, thanks.

if you run ghrp6, then you will need cjc no dac and run both of them 100mcgs each, at least 3 times a day. Which makes 6 pins a day at least. Not the most convenient thing I would say, also given that peptides might be bunk in 9/10 cases or so
 
Too much pinning and too much uncertainty on the actual products. Personally I would use Nutrobal from sarms1. At least you know what you are getting and that the product is effective.
 
Top Bottom