Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

GH Who does better off 191 or 192 chain?

BuildUp

New member
I am currently on 4th 191, I can't get 192, working on it, thaz another matter., just wondered about some feedback. I am currently running 6IU ED with 75mg AD ED, and Winny V 30mg ED, Love the pump and how win takes the rage away from the AD.

Anyway who likes 191 or 192 better, i.e. most gains?
 
i think the general consensus is 191 is better, i know my jintropins i am on now are better than the kexings i took last year.......can't tell any difference between teh jin's and the generic kefei i was on previous to the jins though
 
BuildUp said:
I am currently on 4th 191, I can't get 192, working on it, thaz another matter., just wondered about some feedback. I am currently running 6IU ED with 75mg AD ED, and Winny V 30mg ED, Love the pump and how win takes the rage away from the AD.

Anyway who likes 191 or 192 better, i.e. most gains?
192 amino chain (protropin) builds antibodies because the amino acid chain is too long and does not match the bodies natural 191 amino chain. I do not understand why you seek this out. HGH takes the rage away from AD...how is this?

Quad
 
BuildUp said:
I am currently on 4th 191, I can't get 192, working on it, thaz another matter., just wondered about some feedback. I am currently running 6IU ED with 75mg AD ED, and Winny V 30mg ED, Love the pump and how win takes the rage away from the AD.

Anyway who likes 191 or 192 better, i.e. most gains?


191 has always gotten the better feedback ..................
 
black sheep said:
Don't you know? It is the same science as the flux capacitor :rolleyes:
Bro! I can stop laughing!!!!!!
I just love Lab Voodoo!!!
Anyhow and think I/m the fourth or fifth to give a nod for the 191 sequence. Also agree with quadsweep. Your immune system may look at the 192 and react to it as forgien body, manufacture and attck with antibodies. 192 was Protropin...I have not seen (or heard) of Protropin in a LONG time.
 
interleukin 1 said:
Bro! I can stop laughing!!!!!!
I just love Lab Voodoo!!!
Anyhow and think I/m the fourth or fifth to give a nod for the 191 sequence. Also agree with quadsweep. Your immune system may look at the 192 and react to it as forgien body, manufacture and attck with antibodies. 192 was Protropin...I have not seen (or heard) of Protropin in a LONG time.


Kexing was and still is 192aa also
 
Top Bottom