Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GF's unhappy GW cycle, suggestions appriciated.

smalljohn

Hey EF.

So my GF is doing her GW cycle, 2 bottles of uniques GW that she's 4 weeks in so 4 weeks to go.

Ive told that it is no magic pill and that its hardwork that sets the results in the end, but it will be a support to the goal of losing weight.

Dramatically she hasnt lost a single pound, even with almost everyday cardio. She's a smoker also and a reason for her bad results even though her diet is clean and meager, maybe even too meager which isnt a good idea either, is that she probably is over her fat burning phase while doing cardio. She hasnt said anything about feeling abit more well conditioned either, but i think the GW good and isnt the problem, tho it seems rather strange.

Im no adept in neither bodybuilding and nutrition, I got some basic ideas and are experimenting on my own body's reaction. I clearly have no problem losing weight, but she's way different, I might tend to lean over on catabolism alot, but anyway if someone has a simple diet plan or type of exercises that should be done, i'd love to hear them out from the bro's of EF.

Like for example any vitamins where as hinder metabolism activity and anything related to fat burning. 5-6 small meals a day? 3?and what about carbs before and/or after workout vice versa.Sorry for seeming alittle bit too lazy, if at all, any information would be appriciated.(links too is cool, very cool!) this gwashoppa gonna be looking up some too, thought i could ask out personally here aswell.

Her stats is 24, 165cm, 70kg. ( . Y . ) :)

She's not alone. I've tried 2 sarms stacks from 2 diff companies n results were minimal for me. Some ppl swear that it's the best thing since sliced bread n Others it just ain't for.

unique's quality has gone downhill quickly .. go with sarms1 next time but essentially you should not be dating someone who a piss poor lifestyle to begin with.. I know people get lonely and desperate sometimes but its better to be single then deal with a gf who smokes and doesn't take care of her own body. if she won't take care of your own body how do you expect her to take care of a kid one day? gotta think long term. there is something about a person's own morality that coincides with the way a person treats their body. if you treat your body like shit, then you don't respect it and its going to be downright impossible to change their lifestyle especially at an older age.

Alittle harsh as always, stevesmi. I know you mean it good, but I know her life style aint perfect, i frankly wont even start pouring out about me, but i might not be the most crazy and strongest, but i can be quite sick in the head. I've been some places, but not so far. Im not perfect either you know and its sure is alright being single. this is a good girl, and im also a good guy, we'll eventually settle down all good and enjoy life even more. Or we might not. Some learn and some never do, lets hope i'll learn and thats what im here for.

Ive also noticed the stream of bad vibes about unique, im long into sarms 1. It will be a reality, thanks.

Alittle harsh as always, stevesmi. I know you mean it good, but I know her life style aint perfect, i frankly wont even start pouring out about me, but i might not be the most crazy and strongest, but i can be quite sick in the head. I've been some places, but not so far. Im not perfect either you know and its sure is alright being single. this is a good girl, and im also a good guy, we'll eventually settle down all good and enjoy life even more. Or we might not. Some learn and some never do, lets hope i'll learn and thats what im here for.

Ive also noticed the stream of bad vibes about unique, im long into sarms 1. It will be a reality, thanks.

I didn't mean for it to be harsh.. i'm not sure how old you both are but i'm telling you if you are both over 30 very difficult to change.

now when I was younger I did meet a girl who was early 20's who ate chicken fingers and soda as her diet. I started talking to her about proper nutrition.. SHE got very interested, started reading books, went to the gym, started eating healthy.. she did a total change. ironically I loved her just as much before as I did after.. however I just cannot allow junk food, fast food, milk, or any of that other crap in my house.. so it just wouldn't work out.. she ended up being a HEALTH FREAK!! but the key is SHE made the decision bro to change, you cannot FORCE her and you shouldn't force her or you will push her away. trust me on that.

I've also dated girls who just stuck to eating garbage .. as much as I would try to steer them right they just didn't 'get it' .. that's why its important before you get serious to get under the hood and get to know the person before getting serious. you should be able to tell after a few real dates.

until she stops smoking its going to be impossible to get active together. you can go hiking, bicycling, yoga classes, there is so much fund stuff to do together but how is a smoker going to be able to bicycle on trails without getting winded fast? just not gonna happen.. is she gonna pull over after 15 minutes and start smoking?

In essence to my questions regarding fat burning in general, your good points and generalization of things isnt benefitting me in my question and my point of submitting this thread, Steve.
We are both 24, that i also mentioned she was along with her stats. It's a good story, steve, you both seem to have it all great. I gotta make some REAL decisions myself, but some junk food here and there in the house so far is atleast allowed. It will be gone in no time anyway, haha. ;P No seriously, I dont think I do too bad, i see where you are coming from and its all good, bro. Im not as strict and well informed as youself in the regard of what im seeking in alot of things, but wish me succsess! Im wishing her the same. :)

So far just a GF, no talk of engagement, we dont live together and kids are always on the mind i guess, but im frankly not there and I dont rush things. Poor girl might have a problem or 2 with me aswell, but im not making it not count. I know what i want aswell, but not good enough. Damn me for mentioning smoking! Im not forcing much on others, but myself and your junk food restrictions speaks for themself. Life is a roleplay? You gotta be there at the right times, always? In script and person? No time for sidetracking now.

If someone has some tips and "tricks" on what she could do it's appriciated. Her english isnt superb, neither is mine. Norway, dude. Here posting in her regard.
Thanks folks.

Cheers man, thats the sound of it. Some lemon juice in the morning are a good cleanser aswell. :)
It's the simple things and im not forcing her on her morning jogs, but I know thats right approach to go on a fasting stomach.

Thanks alot, Steve. So far she isnt using any type of shakes. Changes do make wonders.

Our bodies reflect our life style, just as our environment reflects our lives. Very clear points here by stevesmi, but they need to be considered deeply, not seen as a dig.

Top Bottom