Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Getting started, where to start??

jokerswild

Chairman
Chairman Member
I'm new to the homebrew stuff, I'm wanting to start out making some orals first, I have a source for the powders but after that I'm clueless, someone point me in the right direction........
 
Unfortunately this is not the best board for homebrew info. I think it is one of the best for cycle help. But you may want to look around at other places will not say n this board but others might.
 
jokerswild said:
I'm new to the homebrew stuff, I'm wanting to start out making some orals first, I have a source for the powders but after that I'm clueless, someone point me in the right direction........
Read my posts under my old Barak Id.
 
Homebrew of orals? So you make your own? this could be interesting.... could anyone let me know where to find this info out at? i will keep looking here but that would be great.... thanx.
 
IronChin said:
Homebrew of orals? So you make your own? this could be interesting.... could anyone let me know where to find this info out at? i will keep looking here but that would be great.... thanx.

Yeah bro. Alot of guys cap their own orals. I do it all the time.
 
Hey there, Just signed up today. I havent worked out seriously in 6 years. Looking for all the help I can, in getting started. I was trying to have a baby all this time, seeing specialists all the while to find out- it's not gonna happen. So now, Im focusing back on what I love- ME! Seriously though- Im sooooo outta touch. The home brew is interesting- is it difficult? Can anyone answer some questions or offer some guidance. Please feel free to send hushmail also. Thanks so,so,so,so-much!!!!! Ang
 
Top Bottom