Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

getting out of a dui

Virtuoso

New member
we all know "never drink and drive" and thats a code i almost always stick to besides any rare occurance, but im curious how to beat a dui if the shit hits the fan.

around my campus 6 kids i know have gotten dui's within the past semester. the po's are handing them out like free candy its getting ridiculous.

talked with my buddy whose a defense lawyer and he said always say you've "never had a drip" and refuse the sobriety test if asked and claim "i respectfully decline your test because i feel your request is unwarranted. ive done nothing wrong."

apparently po's exaggerate or make up "mistakes" during the test and its really just a way of implicating yourself. no sobriety test = they have nothing to prove you're mechanically impaired. you may be arrested/charged, but big deal... the case has a good shot of being withdrawn.

any ideas? opinions?
 
Have your g/f drive everywhere.

Who the fuck cares if she gets busted.

make her hide the coke in her vagina.
 
I really don't think it makes a difference. Law enforcement, lawyers, and judges can do pretty much anything they want.

Example - when I went to court for my DUI the arresting officer flat out lied on the stand. Said I failed miserably the field soberity tests. Truth is he and another officer on scene debated for several minutes wether or not to even take me in (arrest me).

He also said I failed tests at the scene AND again at the station. I never received one single test at the station. Just another lie.

The judge had to be called in on his day off because another judge got sick. He basically sat there rolling his eyes, not paying attention to anything my attorney said. At the end he simply said "Is that everything? Ok, max fine on everything then"

Buncha fucking pricks.
Law is power and is abused regularly.
 
refusing the tests in michigan gets you a free trip to the hospital for a blood test
been there
 
alien amp pharm said:
I really don't think it makes a difference. Law enforcement, lawyers, and judges can do pretty much anything they want.

Example - when I went to court for my DUI the arresting officer flat out lied on the stand. Said I failed miserably the field soberity tests. Truth is he and another officer on scene debated for several minutes wether or not to even take me in (arrest me).

He also said I failed tests at the scene AND again at the station. I never received one single test at the station. Just another lie.

The judge had to be called in on his day off because another judge got sick. He basically sat there rolling his eyes, not paying attention to anything my attorney said. At the end he simply said "Is that everything? Ok, max fine on everything then"

Buncha fucking pricks.
Law is power and is abused regularly.



Did you get a felony?
 
alien amp pharm said:
I really don't think it makes a difference. Law enforcement, lawyers, and judges can do pretty much anything they want.

Example - when I went to court for my DUI the arresting officer flat out lied on the stand. Said I failed miserably the field soberity tests. Truth is he and another officer on scene debated for several minutes wether or not to even take me in (arrest me).

He also said I failed tests at the scene AND again at the station. I never received one single test at the station. Just another lie.

The judge had to be called in on his day off because another judge got sick. He basically sat there rolling his eyes, not paying attention to anything my attorney said. At the end he simply said "Is that everything? Ok, max fine on everything then"

Buncha fucking pricks.
Law is power and is abused regularly.


I agree.

I just think that it gives room for a lawyer who is friends w/ the judge to work his magic or any lawyer to have room to talk your offense down a little. There is no number that states your level of drunkness so the judge does not feel like you are some kind of a threat on the road ; making it a little easier for you to get away with it.

Though what happened to you sucks. Most of the time here the case is dicussed with the lawyer/ and judge before the actual court date ; and the hearing is just for show ; we already know whats going to happen and people just have to sign stuff.
 
Gambino said:
refusing the tests in michigan gets you a free trip to the hospital for a blood test
been there


Pretty sure a doctor cannot make you give blood either, without a court order.


SHoulda told them to shuve the needle up their ass and draw.
 
jh1 said:
Pretty sure a doctor cannot make you give blood either, without a court order.


SHoulda told them to shuve the needle up their ass and draw.

true story bro
got a warrant for a blood sample at like 3am
just like suspects have to cough up dna samples
 
alien amp pharm said:
I really don't think it makes a difference. Law enforcement, lawyers, and judges can do pretty much anything they want.
Example - when I went to court for my DUI the arresting officer flat out lied on the stand. Said I failed miserably the field soberity tests. Truth is he and another officer on scene debated for several minutes wether or not to even take me in (arrest me).

He also said I failed tests at the scene AND again at the station. I never received one single test at the station. Just another lie.

The judge had to be called in on his day off because another judge got sick. He basically sat there rolling his eyes, not paying attention to anything my attorney said. At the end he simply said "Is that everything? Ok, max fine on everything then"

Buncha fucking pricks.
Law is power and is abused regularly.

The hell you say?

Were you drinking and driving?

Sh'up you shouldn't have been on the road. period...

Anyone who has even had ONE DRINK and gets pulled over, oh well, too fucking bad... shouldn't have been the one behind the wheel.

Please find A REAL LEGAL ASS-RAPING to bitch about. :rolleyes:

I have ZERO sympathy for anyone who gets a dui/dwi. Unless, of course, they weren't drinking or under the influence of any substance and the whole thing was a TOTAL FABRICATION. NOW THAT SHIT SUCKS.... And yes, I know... HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.
 
jnevin said:
Paralegal HR telling you guys you don't know shit in 3... 2... 1...
lol
she called me a urchin the other day for offering legal advice
 
Gambino said:
lol
she called me a urchin the other day for offering legal advice


LOL. I saw that. God forbid someone that went through the whole ordeal be familiar with it.
 
jnevin said:
LOL. I saw that. God forbid someone that went through the whole ordeal be familiar with it.
i could see her validity over something more complex
like a trust or tax shit
but a dui is pretty cut and dry
 
ksharp01 said:
If it was that easy (by not taking test) then no one would get dwi's
I can't imagine it's that easy :whatever:
it's not that easy, they will get a blood sample
this is the last time i will post about this, nobody seems to believe me.
but it happened
 
Gambino said:
it's not that easy, they will get a blood sample
this is the last time i will post about this, nobody seems to believe me.
but it happened

I believe you.....I just didn't listen to you before. :kiss:
 
Gambino said:
i could see her validity over something more complex
like a trust or tax shit
but a dui is pretty cut and dry
No. Really it isn't cut and dry. There are entire treatises dedicated to just DUI defense. Have you read one? No. I didn't think so, and JNev, lick my ass, hater. When you graduate law school and pass the bar then you may have room to be such a little twat, but until then quit making such a fool of yourself.

In many states, including mine, if you refuse to blow, you get an automatic license suspension. I was pulled over once and really had not had a drop to drink and the officer asked me to do the one in his car. Clearly, he had no probable cause and was just on a fishing expedition. When I asked him what probable cause he had, he made up a lie and said I had swerved.

Anyway, I went ahead and blew because I knew that the test would only serve to exonerate me. I blew a 0 and was allowed to go my merry way.

When you do blow and get a result that is over the legal limit, there are many things that a good DUI lawyer can raise to try to render the results inadmissible. Some things that may render the results inadmissible include things such as certain health conditions, technician error in administering the test, improper or untimely calibration of the machine, etc.

If you know you are going to be over the limit if you blow, you may as well refuse, but if you are 100% certain that you are not, then go ahead and blow. If you refuse, some states may take blood and most will automatically suspend your license.
 
Gambino said:
it's not that easy, they will get a blood sample
this is the last time i will post about this, nobody seems to believe me.
but it happened

my lawyer told me the same thing.

He said that if you are boderline intoxicated (only had a couple) then this may help you because it takes a lot longer to get to the drawing blood part than it does to simply blow into a machine at the police station.

Basically, it gives you that extra time to rid the alcohol in your system.
 
police lie, that's a fact. It's easier to fight a case months, if not years, later if they write all the extra crap that give credibility to their arrest.
Most people don't have the money to fight all the way to a jury trial, so they take the plea. Your lawyer can ask for a copy of the video, big deal, the DA will make you take it to trial, there again, knowing that you will most likely take a plea prior to the trial because of the expense.
can you get out of a DWI/ DUI/ sure. how? money
I've seen more cases get 'lost" or plead down to a DOC or Pub. Intox when the guy was drunk off his ass. Also, mitigating factors are were you actually moving? I've seen DWI's for sleeping in a car. But there again, you can probably get out of something like that IF the officer actually wrote that you were asleep. He probably won't, being he knows that it isn't a DWI which will put a feather in his cap for that shift.
Lot's and lot's of variables.. after doing this job for years, I've seen alot of shit.
 
mightymouse69 said:
Don't Drink and Drive

Seems pretty straight-forward to me.

We are supposed to have sympathy for peeps who KNOWINGLY break a law that is designed to protect us all?

Pfffffffffffffffftttt

You gotta be kidding me.

How hard is it to NOT get behind the wheel of a car if you are partying?

It isn't like someone accused you of gang-raping them when you weren't even in the same state. Or as if your soon2B ex accused you of sexually molesting your 18 month old as a tactic to get you over a barrel in a divorce.

Puh-lease.
 
this could just be in my state

that if you refuse to blow ; you have two weeks to file an appeal to your license being suspended. Most of the time if you file this appeal you will be able to keep your license.

But if you have nothing to hide then why not just blow? If you have been drinking ; just dont blow. You are going to get arrested anyway but why tell them how drunk you are? You can always fight it in court later on the suspension of your license as you would have to go to court anyway.

You will have to go to court no matter what ; either fighting to keep your license because you refused to blow ; or figting to keep your license because you were driving drunk.

whichever makes you more comfy. If you've already had one offense ; go with the latter ; if its your first ; dont do it again!!

but again; this could just be my state; but I've been in BOTH situations (not me but my husband) and not refusing the test has worked better for us financially (i.e not having to claim the SR22 on insurance) and it does not go on his record as as his second DUI.

i know i feel like such a loser for even knowing this. I'm getting a divorce.
 
txbondsman said:
police lie, that's a fact. It's easier to fight a case months, if not years, later if they write all the extra crap that give credibility to their arrest.
Most people don't have the money to fight all the way to a jury trial, so they take the plea. Your lawyer can ask for a copy of the video, big deal, the DA will make you take it to trial, there again, knowing that you will most likely take a plea prior to the trial because of the expense.
can you get out of a DWI/ DUI/ sure. how? money
I've seen more cases get 'lost" or plead down to a DOC or Pub. Intox when the guy was drunk off his ass. Also, mitigating factors are were you actually moving? I've seen DWI's for sleeping in a car. But there again, you can probably get out of something like that IF the officer actually wrote that you were asleep. He probably won't, being he knows that it isn't a DWI which will put a feather in his cap for that shift.
Lot's and lot's of variables.. after doing this job for years, I've seen alot of shit.


...or they could just not drink and drive?
 
yes but if you refuse they can bring you to the hospital for a blood test and simply say they were concerned for your safety
 
heatherrae said:
No. Really it isn't cut and dry. There are entire treatises dedicated to just DUI defense. Have you read one? No. I didn't think so, and JNev, lick my ass, hater. When you graduate law school and pass the bar then you may have room to be such a little twat, but until then quit making such a fool of yourself.

In many states, including mine, if you refuse to blow, you get an automatic license suspension. I was pulled over once and really had not had a drop to drink and the officer asked me to do the one in his car. Clearly, he had no probable cause and was just on a fishing expedition. When I asked him what probable cause he had, he made up a lie and said I had swerved.

Anyway, I went ahead and blew because I knew that the test would only serve to exonerate me. I blew a 0 and was allowed to go my merry way.

When you do blow and get a result that is over the legal limit, there are many things that a good DUI lawyer can raise to try to render the results inadmissible. Some things that may render the results inadmissible include things such as certain health conditions, technician error in administering the test, improper or untimely calibration of the machine, etc.

If you know you are going to be over the limit if you blow, you may as well refuse, but if you are 100% certain that you are not, then go ahead and blow. If you refuse, some states may take blood and most will automatically suspend your license.

i think a prosecutors case with a blood sample is pretty damning and near impossible to beat.
i've told you what my sentence was, obviously i made out all right for being a dumb urchin
 
I got my mother out of a DUI second one time...lol. She was DRUNK as hell, but what happened was that she got drunk AFTER she drove the car, and she only drove the car across an open field on her bf's property and not on the open road. She drove to one of her bf's tenant's house to plant flowers and collect the rent. The lady didn't have the rent money, and mom started planting flowers and drinking like a fish. The tenant was mad because she and my mom had some words, and she called the police. The police arrived and took my mom to jail for DUI. Once there, they could not get mom to blow hard enough and the results came up "insufficient sample." So, they listed that as a refusal, despite the fact that she had terrible asthma and was physically incapable of taking the test.

I got the entire thing thrown out by before the arraignment, even.

What a ridiculous case. Don't always take the plea. A good lawyer can save your ass sometimes.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
...or they could just not drink and drive?

yeeeessss Mommmmm. But not a reality. That's like telling a couple who fights all the time and one or the other goes to jail, "Yall, just get along!"...
I do this for a living, through the years I've come to realize that to expect someone to do something different than he/she was doing prior to getting arrested is a farce. That includes drinking, drugs etc, no matter what the consequences of their actions are.
There are exceptions. but not many.
 
I was in court one day for prelims, and there was this guy who was brought in in the orange jumpsuit. It was his 4th DUI and there was a near fatal injury. The dumb wife saw fit to bring all the 4 small kids. The lawyer BEGGED to let him out on his own recognizance for Christmas (he probably didn't have anyone to bond him out and there are no bondsmen in Kentucky), and the judge said no. So, there were four children hysterically crying in the courtroom and had to be taken out kicking and screaming. It was a TERRIBLE scene. The guy was wringing his hands and crying and admitted to the judge that he is just an uncontrollable alcoholic.

That day really shook me up a little.
 
txbondsman said:
yeeeessss Mommmmm. But not a reality. That's like telling a couple who fights all the time and one or the other goes to jail, "Yall, just get along!"...
I do this for a living, through the years I've come to realize that to expect someone to do something different than he/she was doing prior to getting arrested is a farce. That includes drinking, drugs etc, no matter what the consequences of their actions are.
There are exceptions. but not many.

I honestly dont understand the behavior. My hubby and I have a fully stocked liquor cabinet and all sorts of yummy food, everthing from common place to exotic. AND WE STAY OUR ASSES HOME....

And then to exchange info on "how to beat it".... that's just utter bullshit.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
I honestly dont understand the behavior. My hubby and I have a fully stocked liquor cabinet and all sorts of yummy food, everthing from common place to exotic. AND WE STAY OUR ASSES HOME....

And then to exchange info on "how to beat it".... that's just utter bullshit.


People make mistakes. Especially if they are drinking ; their judgement is clouded and they tend to have impulsive behavior.

The system is made that way. If they really cared about people drinking and driving ; they would make tougher laws against it instead of taking people's money and then depending on that as revenue ; like say a speeding ticket.

who would drive drunk if the law was a mandatory attempted manslaughter every time you got behind the wheel?
 
txbondsman said:
yeeeessss Mommmmm. But not a reality. That's like telling a couple who fights all the time and one or the other goes to jail, "Yall, just get along!"...
I do this for a living, through the years I've come to realize that to expect someone to do something different than he/she was doing prior to getting arrested is a farce. That includes drinking, drugs etc, no matter what the consequences of their actions are.
There are exceptions. but not many.


I really hope thats not true. THat just sounds so hopeless
 
BIKINIMOM said:
I honestly dont understand the behavior. My hubby and I have a fully stocked liquor cabinet and all sorts of yummy food, everthing from common place to exotic. AND WE STAY OUR ASSES HOME....

And then to exchange info on "how to beat it".... that's just utter bullshit.
I practiced right on the cincinnati/ohio border, MM, and there was a DUI lawyer in Cincinnati who had an ad in the phone book with his picture smiling like a jackass and holding up a HUGE mug of beer in a "cheers" sort of pose. What an asshole! In Kentucky, you have to get your advertising pre-approved by the bar. They would have never approved of that.

Anyway, I found that ad SO TACKY. It was as if he were saying to go ahead and get wasted and kill someone and he will get you out of it and buy you a beer afterward.
 
I ate my chap stick on video tape, while the cop wasn't looking.

The blow results didn't mean shit.


I win.
 
jh1 said:
I ate my chap stick on video tape, while the cop wasn't looking.

The blow results didn't mean shit.


I win.
What? I thought I heard of all the crazy ways that people think of to "beat" the breathalyzer, but that is a new one. Pray tell, what does that do?
 
cindylou said:
I really hope thats not true. THat just sounds so hopeless

it's EXCATLY true, bank on it.

BM, the key to your statement was WE, we stay our asses home. In most cases, people are out partying, looking to find the other part of the I making it a WE. People intend to stay at home, then they get buzzed and go where the other sex is. Unfortunately, they drive. One "drive" is stronger than the other at that minute...
I'm not making excuses for them, it's just how it is....
It's NEVER ok to drive impaired, ever.
 
Virtuoso said:
we all know "never drink and drive" and thats a code i almost always stick to besides any rare occurance, but im curious how to beat a dui if the shit hits the fan.

around my campus 6 kids i know have gotten dui's within the past semester. the po's are handing them out like free candy its getting ridiculous.

talked with my buddy whose a defense lawyer and he said always say you've "never had a drip" and refuse the sobriety test if asked and claim "i respectfully decline your test because i feel your request is unwarranted. ive done nothing wrong."

apparently po's exaggerate or make up "mistakes" during the test and its really just a way of implicating yourself. no sobriety test = they have nothing to prove you're mechanically impaired. you may be arrested/charged, but big deal... the case has a good shot of being withdrawn.

any ideas? opinions?

I never answer the police when being questioned.. they are conducting an investigation, gathering evidence.. why would you hand them the evidence they need to convict you??

just say no to field sobriety tests..
 
cindylou said:
People make mistakes. Especially if they are drinking ; their judgement is clouded and they tend to have impulsive behavior.

The system is made that way. If they really cared about people drinking and driving ; they would make tougher laws against it instead of taking people's money and then depending on that as revenue ; like say a speeding ticket.

who would drive drunk if the law was a mandatory attempted manslaughter every time you got behind the wheel
?

I agree with this statement.

Our system doesn't give a shit about protecting citizens. It only cares about generating more income for the lawyers/judges/experts/et al.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
I agree with this statement.

Our system doesn't give a shit about protecting citizens. It only cares about generating more income for the lawyers/judges/experts/et al.
i disagree, at least with dui laws
they need to be strict
 
heatherrae said:
What? I thought I heard of all the crazy ways that people think of to "beat" the breathalyzer, but that is a new one. Pray tell, what does that do?


Invalidates and results.

The proper procedure is to observe the subject for 15 minutes prior to the test to esnure nothing is either ingest or is regurgitated which changes the mouth alcohol levels.

He signed the document saying he had observed me and nothign occured.

Two Issues:

1) The results could have been effected.
2) He lied - he had no credibility left.

JH1 Wins.

That's how *I ROLL* Nugga.


Not to mention I swiped the paper print out from the machine when he wasn't looking too. He had no print out from the machine, only what he jotted down.

Fuck I am sneaky.
 
Gambino said:
i disagree, at least with dui laws
they need to be strict

If the DUI laws were as CindyLou suggested THAT would be strict.

"Hmmmm if I get behind the wheel of this car and get nailed I get Ummmm the possibility of a few thousand dollar fine and my insurance goes up or Ummmmmm the possibility of MANDATORY MANSLAUGHTER..."

That being said, I do realize that there are those that will do this shit regardless of the punishment IF they are caught. The possibility that I could kill another innocent person is enough for me to not drink and drive. But WTF do I know?
 
BIKINIMOM said:
If the DUI laws were as CindyLou suggested THAT would be strict.

"Hmmmm if I get behind the wheel of this car and get nailed I get Ummmm the possibility of a few thousand dollar fine and my insurance goes up or Ummmmmm the possibility of MANDATORY MANSLAUGHTER..."

That being said, I do realize that there are those that will do this shit regardless of the punishment IF they are caught. The possibility that I could kill another innocent person is enough for me to not drink and drive. But WTF do I know?
the punishment has got to fit the crime
overdoing it undermines respect for law
that's what separates us from countries where stoning is the sentence for infidelity
 
jh1 said:
Invalidates and results.

The proper procedure is to observe the subject for 15 minutes prior to the test to esnure nothing is either ingest or is regurgitated which changes the mouth alcohol levels.

He signed the document saying he had observed me and nothign occured.

Two Issues:

1) The results could have been effected.
2) He lied - he had no credibility left.

JH1 Wins.

That's how *I ROLL* Nugga.


Not to mention I swiped the paper print out from the machine when he wasn't looking too. He had no print out from the machine, only what he jotted down.

Fuck I am sneaky.
In ky it is a 20 minute observation period, but it begins at the station, not in the field. That wouldn't work except to make you sick.
 
heatherrae said:
In ky it is a 20 minute observation period, but it begins at the station, not in the field. That wouldn't work except to make you sick.


Wait.. why not???

My observation began at the station as well. 15 or 20 minutes... that doesn't change anything.

I was in a cage in front of the machine, he left the room several times. Failed to thouroughly check my pockets, etc. He set himself up for complete failure.

Kentucky, Maine, or Missouri. My stuff works.

Chapstick doesn't make you sick, silly.
 
Gambino said:
the punishment has got to fit the crime
overdoing it undermines respect for law
that's what separates us from countries where stoning is the sentence for infidelity

I have yet to hear of someone that died as a result of cheating.

But I have heard of plenty of people who were killed by drunk drivers.

Feel what I am sayin?
 
refuse all tests and get a lawyer.. or tell the truth and hope he lets you call a cab to pick you up..
 
jh1 said:
Wait.. why not???

My observation began at the station as well. 15 or 20 minutes... that doesn't change anything.

I was in a cage in front of the machine, he left the room several times. Failed to thouroughly check my pockets, etc. He set himself up for complete failure.

Kentucky, Maine, or Missouri. My stuff works.

Chapstick doesn't make you sick, silly.
Oh, I thought you meant you ate it in the field. You meant you did it at the station.

The reason why your case was dismissed had nothing to do with the chap stick. It would have gotten dismissed anyway because they didn't follow the observation period.
 
heatherrae said:
Oh, I thought you meant you ate it in the field. You meant you did it at the station.

The reason why your case was dismissed had nothing to do with the chap stick. It would have gotten dismissed anyway because they didn't follow the observation period.



But without the chapstick eating on video tape he could have claimed he watched me the whole time! I was on video, he wasn't!

Give credit where credit is due. I pwned them motherfuggers.
 
jh1 said:
But without the chapstick eating on video tape he could have claimed he watched me the whole time! I was on video, he wasn't!

Give credit where credit is due. I pwned them motherfuggers.
The video would have shown he left the room anyway, and the prosecution has to disclose the video as part of the discovery process. You ate the chapstick for nothing...lol.

I still love you, though, you goof.
 
is it true that if im getting sloshed in my car but im not actually driving, but the keys are in the ignition, i can get a duier?
 
string_bean00 said:
is it true that if im getting sloshed in my car but im not actually driving, but the keys are in the ignition, i can get a duier?


Thats correct, the keys cannot be in the ignition. Atleast thats how it works in Ohio.
 
I believe they just changed that law......lemme sober up and I'll research it.....................btw..........I've been convicted because a cop butt-assed lied on the stand.........fucker.
 
heatherrae said:
I practiced right on the cincinnati/ohio border, MM, and there was a DUI lawyer in Cincinnati who had an ad in the phone book with his picture smiling like a jackass and holding up a HUGE mug of beer in a "cheers" sort of pose. What an asshole! In Kentucky, you have to get your advertising pre-approved by the bar. They would have never approved of that.

Anyway, I found that ad SO TACKY. It was as if he were saying to go ahead and get wasted and kill someone and he will get you out of it and buy you a beer afterward.

lol
 
harmonica said:
I believe they just changed that law......lemme sober up and I'll research it.....................btw..........I've been convicted because a cop butt-assed lied on the stand.........fucker.

damn cops always lie. especially about performing poor sobriety tests even if you did perfect. that why i guess you refuse...

and besides without a sobriety test = harder to find probable cause = harder for a judge to grant warrant for a blood test
 
mn363g2m.jpg
 
heatherrae said:
The video would have shown he left the room anyway, and the prosecution has to disclose the video as part of the discovery process. You ate the chapstick for nothing...lol.

I still love you, though, you goof.



OMG.. you are so wrong.

The video watched me. Hadn't ingested anything it wouldn't ahve been enough that his eyeballs were not glued to me.

Besdies, the video did NOT see him the entire time, you could only see him when he was in a 1x1sq foot area, and then only his head.

I saw the video wit my own eyes.

Stop trying to steal my thunder. I pwned them.

Ms. JD outta a cracker jack box.
 
my lawyer requested the police squad car tape of my dui arrest and somehow the the police had "lost" it. perhaps because im a functional drunk. (0.09 ain't drunk tho, when I got pulled over I didn't think anything was going down. felt sober)
 
BIKINIMOM said:
I agree with this statement.

Our system doesn't give a shit about protecting citizens. It only cares about generating more income for the lawyers/judges/experts/et al.

BM, I've read your posts for some time now. What is it that your not saying, the story behide your posts as it is. Care to elaborate....
 
heatherrae said:
I practiced right on the cincinnati/ohio border, MM, and there was a DUI lawyer in Cincinnati who had an ad in the phone book with his picture smiling like a jackass and holding up a HUGE mug of beer in a "cheers" sort of pose. What an asshole! In Kentucky, you have to get your advertising pre-approved by the bar. They would have never approved of that.

Anyway, I found that ad SO TACKY. It was as if he were saying to go ahead and get wasted and kill someone and he will get you out of it and buy you a beer afterward.


did you hear about the ad for divorce? two female divorce lawyers put up a huge billboard that said "lifes short, get a divorce". the public went nuts. the city took it down only because they didnt have a permit for it but they said if they had the permit then they would have left it.
 
Top Bottom